UNIPORT Entrepreneurship Centre Admission Form - Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to the Entrepreneurship Centre postgraduate programmes at the University of Port Harcourt (UNIPORT) for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- International Exchange Programs
- Industry Experience
- Practical Training/Skill Acquisitions
- The program will not be disrupted by unforeseen events
- Graduates will be awarded a Degree by the University of Port Harcourt and a Certificate from the University of Port Harcourt Entrepreneurship Centre (UPEC)
UNIPORT Entrepreneurship Centre Postgraduate Courses
- Full-Time PGD Program in Entrepreneurship
- Part-Time GD Program in Entrepreneurship
- Full-Time MSc Program in Entrepreneurship
- Part-Time MSc Program in Entrepreneurship
Duration of UNIPORT Entrepreneurship Centre Postgraduate Programmes
- Full-Time Program for the PGD Entrepreneurship is designed to run for a minimum period of 12 Calendar Months and a maximum period of 24 Calendar Months.
- Part-Time Program for the PG Entrepreneurship is designed to run for a minimum period of 24 Calendar Months and a maximum period of 36 Calendar Months.
- Full-Time Program for the MSc Entrepreneurship is designed to run for a minimum period of 24 Calendar Months and a maximum period of 36 Calendar Months.
- Part-Time Program for the MSc Entrepreneurship is designed to run for a minimum period of 36 Calendar Months and a maximum period of 48 Calendar Months.
UNIPORT Entrepreneurship Centre Postgraduate Admission Requirements
- The Post Graduate Diploma Programme in Entrepreneurship accepts applicants based on their prior relevant qualifications and work experience.
- Candidates for the Postgraduate Entrepreneurship programme must have five credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Economics or Commerce, and any other two subjects approved by the Senate of the University of Port Harcourt, as well as any of the following:
- Bachelor's Degree from a recognised university in any relevant field with a minimum of Third (3rd) Class.
- A Higher National Diploma with at least an Upper Credit.
MSc Degree Program:
- Minimum of Second-Class honours degree in any Management Sciences discipline or a Management Sciences related course.
- A Postgraduate Diploma in Entrepreneurship Studies or a related discipline from a recognised university
How to Apply for UNIPORT Entrepreneurship Centre Form for Postgraduate Admission
- Apply online at www.upecuniport.com or in person at the UPEC office beside the Faculty of Management Sciences Abuja Park, Uniport.
- There is a non-refundable application fee of ₦25,000 (Twenty-Five Thousand Naira) payable to the University of Port Harcourt Entrepreneurship Centre, Account Number: 1100230201, Bank: U & C Microfinance Bank.
- Completed application forms should be emailed or mailed to the Director, UPEC, University of Port Harcourt, Abuja Park.
Call +2348036665762 or +2348080241110 for more information.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.
Post a Comment