UNIZIK Post-UTME and Direct Entry Form - The Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, has scheduled a screening exercise for candidates who chose the University as their first choice in the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (D/E), as well as all Nnamdi Azikiwe University Affiliate Institutions, for 2022/2023.
Table of Contents
NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY, POST UTME/DE ELIGIBILITY
- Candidates who have selected Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka or one of its affiliate institutions as their first choice and have met the required UNIZIK cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who did not select NAU as their first choice university but met the eligible cutoff marks for any faculty or programme may apply if they visit the JAMB website and request a change of institution.
- Candidates for Direct Entry must have an OND/HND/First Degree or A'Level in relevant disciplines and subjects.
Check Out: FREE UNIZIK Post-UTME Past questions and answers
PROCEDURES FOR REGISTRATION
The registration process is as follows:
Registration begins on October 31, 2022, and ends on January 15, 2023.
Change of course or institution into Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (and its affiliate institutions) ends on January 15, 2023. Any changes made after this date will be null and void.
- Go to apply.unizik.edu.ng.
- Create a UNIZIK application account by entering your email address, phone number, and password.
- Verify your account by entering the code sent to your email or phone number.
- Enter your username and password to log in.
- Select the 2022 Post-UTME application.
- Connect your Jamb registration profile to your account.
- Print your invoice and go to the bank to pay the ₦2,000 fee.
- Return to the portal and enter your date of birth and next of kin information.
- To submit your application, click the submit form button.
- You will be notified via email that your application has been received.
FOR DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
- Candidates must also ensure that their academic transcript is forwarded to the Registrar, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, and hard copies of their JAMB E slip, O' level result/s, OND/HND/First Degree or A'Level results are submitted to the office of the Deputy Registrar (Admissions) on or before January 13th, 2023.
- Any candidate whose transcript is not received within the specified time frame will be disqualified from consideration for admission.
TIME AND REQUIREMENTS FOR THE UNIZIK SCREENING EXERCISE
- Keep an eye on your personal phone number/email and the UNIZIK website for more information on the screening and post-UTME/DE exercises. Candidates should obtain the official UNIZIK Post-UTME past questions and answers. This will allow them to adequately prepare for the screening process. GET YOURS NOW BY CLICKING HERE.
- Candidates who did not register online will be excluded from the screening process.
- To be considered for admission, you must also upload your O'level results to JAMB CAPS.
- The University will not be held liable for any payments made at the bank using the incorrect JAMB registration number.
- The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that are not in accordance with the University's directives.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.
Post a Comment