UNIZIK Post-UTME and Direct Entry Form - Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, renowned for its commitment to academic excellence, announces the commencement of the 2023/2024 POST-UTME and DIRECT ENTRY screening exercise. This article provides all the essential information needed to ensure successful application and participation in this prestigious university's screening process.
Table of Contents
Eligibility Criteria for NNAMDI AZIKIWE UNIVERSITY POST UTME/DE
- Candidates who have selected Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka or one of its affiliate institutions as their first choice and have met the required UNIZIK cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who did not select NAU as their first choice university but met the eligible cutoff marks for any faculty or programme may apply if they visit the JAMB website and request a change of institution.
- Candidates for Direct Entry must have an OND/HND/First Degree or A'Level in relevant disciplines and subjects.
Faculties and Programmes with Different Cut-off Marks
Cut-off Mark of 200
- MEDICINE & SURGERY
- HEALTH SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY:
- Environmental Health Science
- Human Nutrition
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Medical Rehabilitation/Physiotherapy
- Nursing Science
Cut-off Mark of 180
- English Language
- Theater Arts
- BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCE:
- Applied Biochemistry
- Applied Microbiology
- Electronics & Computer
- Mechanical & Petroleum
- MANAGEMENT SCIENCES:
- Business Administration
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES:
- Computer Science
- SOCIAL SCIENCES:
- Mass Communication
- Political Science
Cut-off Mark of 160
- AGRICULTURE, EDUCATION, ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Modern European Language
- Parasitology & Entomology
- Agric & Bio-Resources
- Industrial Production
- Metallurgical & Material
- Polymer & Textile
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES:
- Geological Science
- Physics and Industrial Physics
- Pure & Industrial Chemistry
- All Affiliate Institutions
How to Apply for UNIZIK Post-UTME Exercise
Registration begins on Thursday, 10th August 2023, and concludes on Saturday, 30th September 2023.
For candidates applying with O'Level and A'Level results, the upload on JAMB Caps should be done before Saturday, 16th September 2023.
Change of course or institution into Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (and its affiliate institutions) ends on Saturday, 16th September 2023. Any changes made after this date will be null and void.
Here's the step-by-step process for successful registration:
- Visit the official application portal at apply.unizik.edu.ng.
- Create a UNIZIK application account by entering your email address, phone number, and password.
- Verify your account by entering the code sent to your email or phone number.
- Enter your username and password to log in.
- Select the 2023 Post-UTME application.
- Connect your Jamb registration profile to your account.
- Print your invoice and go to the bank to pay the ₦2,000 fee.
- Return to the portal and enter your date of birth and next of kin information.
- To submit your application, click the submit form button.
- An email will be sent to confirm the receipt of the application.
FOR DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
- Candidates must also ensure that their academic transcript is forwarded to the Registrar, Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, and hard copies of their JAMB E slip, O' level result/s, OND/HND/First Degree or A'Level results are submitted to the office of the Deputy Registrar (Admissions) on or before Saturday, 16th September 2023.
- Any candidate whose transcript is not received within the specified time frame will be disqualified from consideration for admission.
TIME AND REQUIREMENTS FOR THE UNIZIK SCREENING EXERCISE
- Keep a close watch on the personal phone number, email, the official UNIZIK website, and post notifications for more information about the UTME/DE screening exercise. Candidates should obtain the official UNIZIK Post-UTME past questions and answers. This will allow them to adequately prepare for the screening process. GET YOURS NOW BY CLICKING HERE.
- Candidates who did not register online will be excluded from the screening process.
- To be considered for admission, you must also upload your O'level results to JAMB CAPS.
- Make sure to use the correct JAMB registration number when making any payments at the bank. The University will not be held responsible for payments made with the wrong JAMB registration number.
- The University shall also not be liable for any fraudulent payments made anywhere that are not in accordance with the University's directives.