ABSU Post-UTME Screening Form - Abia State University's (ABSU) management is pleased to announce the availability of the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) screening application forms for the 2023/2024 academic session. Prospective students can now conveniently purchase the ABSU post-UTME form online. In this article, we will provide you with the requirements and a step-by-step guide on how to apply.
Requirements for ABSU Post-UTME Screening
To be eligible for the Abia State University Post-UTME screening exercise, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates must have chosen Abia State University as their 1st choice or 2nd choice, or must indicate a desire to change their choice of university on the JAMB platform.
- Candidates must have obtained a minimum score of 140 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Candidates must possess the five O'level credit passes required by the university for admission.
- Candidates with awaiting results are also eligible to apply but must indicate their status accordingly.
ABSU Post-UTME Screening Schedule
The Post-UTME screening exercise for the 2023/2024 academic session has been scheduled as follows:
Day 1: Wednesday, 9th August, 2023
- Faculty of Biological Sciences
- Faculty of Physical Sciences
- College of Medicine
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
Day 2: Thursday, 10th August, 2023
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Faculty of Economics & Management Sciences
- Faculty of Social Sciences
Day 3: Friday, 11th August, 2023
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Engineering
- Faculty of Environmental Studies
- Faculty of Humanities
All screening exercises, including Law and Agriculture, will take place at the main campus in Uturu, starting at 10:00 a.m. each day. Candidates are strongly advised to obtain the ABSU Official Past Questions and Answers to adequately prepare for the aptitude test. You can click here to get your copy.
How to Apply for ABSU Post-UTME Form
To apply for the ABSU Post-UTME form, follow the steps outlined below:
- Log on to the ABSU portal at portal.abiastateuniversity.edu.ng and generate an invoice.
- Proceed to any of the designated banks listed below and pay the sum of N2,000.00 only.
- ABSU Microfinance Bank
- Ecobank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc
- First Bank Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Union Bank Plc
- Return to the ABSU portal and click on "Applicant."
- Select "ABSU Aptitude Test" and complete the application form. Ensure that you upload a clear passport photograph to avoid rejection. Finally, download a copy of the form as evidence of registration.
- Candidates must ensure that they provide accurate details during the application process for the Post-UTME screening test.
- There is no need to upload photographs or undergo biometric capture, as the necessary information has already been provided by JAMB.
- Failure to register for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise will render candidates ineligible for admission.
- Foreign candidates, inmates of correctional centres (prisons), as well as blind and deaf candidates, are exempted from the Post-UTME screening exercise.
For more information and inquiries, kindly contact the ABSU Admissions Office or visit the official university website.
In conclusion, the Abia State University (ABSU) is providing an opportunity for prospective students to gain admission for the 2023/2024 academic session through the Post-UTME screening exercise. Make sure you meet the eligibility criteria and follow the application process carefully. Good luck with your application!
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.