ADSU Supplementary Admission List - This is to inform all prospective UTME students of Adamawa state University, ADSU that take part in the school's Post-Utme screening exercise that the Supplementary Admission List for the 2022/2023 session is out.
Candidates are to report for clearance from 5th to 12th January, 2022 (ONE WEEK ONLY) at their various faculties for clearance and appropriate placement.
How to Check ADSU Supplementary Admission List
The UTME Admission List for the 2022/2023 academic session has been made available on the school's notice board, prospective student are to proceed to the notice board to check if they have been admitted. Candidates are also to proceed to JAMB CAPS to either accept and reject the admission offer.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Adamawa state University, ADSU First-Degree programmes are advised to:
- Log in to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- After accepting the admission, they should print their JAMB admission letter.
- They should keep their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a course change on the JAMB Portal if they are offered courses other than the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates are to present the following documents at the clearance venue;
- Original certificate(s) of Educational qualification
- Original copy of Local Government Indigene Certificate
- Original Birth Certificate/Statutory Declaration of Age
- Original/Photocopy of UTME/DE slip
- Original O’ Level results (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB etc)
- Diploma/NCE/IJMB results.
- Original copy of online screening form.
- Original JAMB admission letter.
Congratulations to all the candidates who made it to the Adamawa state University, ADSU Supplementary Admission List for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.