FEDCODTTEN Post UTME Form - Are you an ambitious candidate who scored 120 or higher in the 2023 UTME? Exciting opportunities await you at the Federal College of Dental Technology and Therapy, Enugu (FEDCODTTEN)! If you made the College your first choice institution during your JAMB application, read on to discover the underlisted programs available for application:
- Biomedical Engineering Technology
- Dental Nursing
- Dental Technology
- Dental Therapy
- Social Works
- Public Health
- Prosthetics and Orthotics
FEDCODTTEN Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidate must possess five (5) O’level credits in English language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates must have scored not less than 120 in the JAMB UTME.
- Candidates who scored 180 and above may apply for BTech programs in the College if successful in the PUTME examination.
- Any other interested /eligible Candidate qualified for (2) and (3) above.
How to Apply for FEDCODTTEN Post UTME Exercise
Visit the College's official portal: https://portal.fedcodtten.edu.ng/Modules/Applications/Landing.aspx
Navigate to APPLICATION FORMS.
Click on 2023/2024 Application.
Generate your payment invoice.
Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
Choose your appropriate program type.
Fill in your required details.
Submit to generate your Payment Invoice.
Complete your payment at any bank using your Remita number.
Return to the College portal, follow steps 1, 2, and 3 as mentioned earlier, and click on Complete Application Form.
Input your Remita number and proceed with the form's completion.
Submit your application and secure a copy of your application slip.
- Proceed to the College and submit hard copies of the documents listed below to the Office of the Registrar via the Admission Officer.
- O'Level result (S.S.C.E; WAEC, NECO, NABTEB) e. t. c.
- UTME Result Slip 2023/2024
- Photocopies of all evidence of payment.
Note of Caution
Please NOTE that the College shall not be liable for:
- Any payment made into a wrong account number
- Registration with an invalid JAMB Registration Number
- Generating a fraudulent Remita Invoice/Receipt or making any fraudulent payment
Deadline: Not Specified.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.