FUGASHUA Post UTME / DE Form:- This is an invitation to all First Choice UTME and Direct Entry (DE) candidates seeking admission to the Federal University of Gashua (FUGASHUA), Yobe State, for the 2023/2024 Academic Session to register for the Supplementary Post UTME screening exercise as detailed below.
FUGashua Post UTME / DE Screening Eligibility
UTME: Only candidates who have selected Federal University Gashua as their first choice and have obtained 140 points or above are eligible to participate in the screening exercise.
Direct Entry: Candidates who have chosen Federal University Gashua as their first choice and have obtained a Distinction, Credit, or Merit in NCE, IJMB, or both (6 points and above). Higher National Diploma (HND) (Lower Credit & above) and Ordinary National Diploma (OND) with Distinction or Upper Credit are eligible to participate in the screening process.
How to Apply for FUGashua Post-UTME Exercise
Candidates should register for the online screening process at the Federal University, Gashua website: https://fugashua.edu.ng.
Candidates must pay a registration fee of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000), excluding bank charges. The portal will be open from 10th September 2023 and close on 11th October 2023.
Candidates must take the following steps in order to register;
1. To create an account, click the register button.
2. Fill out the form that appears to create UTME/DE screening accounts;
- JAMB number
- First name
- Choose entry mode (UTME/DE)
- Email Address (Username)
- Password must contain Upper case and numbers.
3. Click "Register Account"
4. A confirmation link will be sent to your email, Click on the "Confirm Email" button and you will be redirected to the payment page.
5. Payment options:
- Click Pay Icon
- Print the invoice (RRR invoice) and make your payment
ATM Payment Option:
- Click Pay icon
- Select Card type (Master card, Verve card, etc.)
- Enter your phone number (that you receive alerts with)
- Upon confirmation, Click Proceed.
- On unified payment-Enter card details and click OK.
- An authentication SMS will be sent to your phone.
- Enter the OTP number received and click submit.
6. After making the payment, go back and log in to the site with your username (email address/JAMB number) and password.
7. Continue with your registration
8. First, you will be redirected to the course selection page where you will be required to provide the following:
- UTME first choice
- UTME second choice
- UTME subject combination
- UTME score
9. Next, you will be redirected to a biodata form. Ensure to fill in all the required fields. upload a recent passport photograph, save and click next.
10. Here you will be required to provide Five (5) relevant O’ level credits including Mathematics and English at not more than two sittings. You can always go back to update your O’ level results, in case your result is being awaited.
11. In the next step, you will be required to provide details of previous institutions attended with qualifications obtained. DE students should ensure to provide the grades obtained from any post-secondary school attended.
12. Next, you will be redirected to the documents upload page where you are to upload scanned copies of your certificates and results.
13. Click submit and confirm submission.
14. Upon successful completion, the message “Application Submitted Successfully, It Cannot Be Altered. Thanks” will be displayed.
15. Note: You will be invited for a physical screening or aptitude test, at a future time.
Note that, upon successful completion of the Application, your details cannot be altered anymore.
Note: You will be invited for a physical screening or aptitude test, at a future time.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.