Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session has been released. This is to inform all candidates who participated in the 2023/2024 Admission Screening Exercise that they can proceed to check if their names are on the Provisional Admission list of successful candidates.
The list of admitted candidates has been uploaded online via the FUPRE Portal. Candidates are to follow the procedure below to check;
How to Check FUPRE Admission List
Go to the FUPRE Result-checking Portal at https://fupre.edu.ng/confirmed-list-of-first-and-second-batch-of-admitted-student-for-2022-2023-academic-session/ to check the full first and second batch of admitted candidates for 2023/2024 academic session.
If your name is on the list below, you have been offered admission to the Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun and you will need to login into your JAMB portal and accept your admission there. After doing this, log into the FUPRE portal and pay your acceptance fee.
Candidates who have not yet been admitted should be aware that admission is in progress and should check the JAMB website and the University website for their admission status on a regular basis.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE), Delta State first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Log in to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- After accepting the admission, they should print their JAMB admission letter.
- They should keep their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a course change on the JAMB Portal if they are offered courses other than the ones they initially applied for.
How to Check FUPRE Admission List on JAMB CAPS
- To access your FUPRE admission status, go to https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Enter your Jamb username and password to access your profile.
- Scroll down to the 'Check Admission Status' tab and click it.
- Choose your exam year and enter your registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, select 'Check Admission Status' to view your FUPRE admission status.
Candidates who did not upload their results at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so right away by visiting the nearest Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre to upload their O'Level results on the JAMB website.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) Admission List.