Akanu Ibiam Federal Poly Unwana ND & HND Admission Lists - This is to notify all the candidates that participated in the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana 2022/2023 academic session National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) admission screening exercise that the management of the institution has released the list of successfully admitted candidates.
How to Check Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana Admission List
- Go to Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana admission status-checking portal HERE
- Select your session i.e. 2022-2023 and then enter your application number which will be found in the acknowledgement slip you printed out during registration, e.g. APP/HND/00001 OR APP/ND/00001.
- You will be redirected to generate an invoice for payment of the sum of ₦1,500.
- After generating the invoice print it out, then go to any bank of your choice and make your payment,
- Lastly, confirm your admission status by going back to the school portal again HERE and inputting your application number and your admission status will be displayed.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Unwana ND full-time programmes are advised to:
- Log in to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- After accepting the admission, they should print their JAMB admission letter.
- They should keep their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a course change on the JAMB Portal if they are offered courses other than the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Unwana Poly ND and HND Admission List.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.
Post a Comment