UDUTH School of Midwifery Admission Form - The management of Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital's School of Midwifery (UDUTH) has begun the sale of application forms for admission into its 3-year basic training in midwifery education for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Duration: The school offers a 3-year basic training in midwifery education.
UDUTH School of Midwifery Admission Requirements
Applicants must have five (5) credits in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology from NECO, WAEC, or NABTEB in no more than two (2) sittings.
How to Apply for UDUTH School of Midwifery Admission Exercise
- Interested candidates can obtain the application form on payment of a NON-REFUNDABLE sum of Five Thousand Naira (₦5,000) only through remita
- Candidates should visit http://www.remita.net and select Usmanu Danfodiyo University Teaching Hospital Sokoto from the MDA (ministry, department and agencies) remita payment menu
- Under “Service” select “UDUTH School of Midwifery” Fill in ₦5,000 under service amount while filling in all other correct information then click “Generate Payment Instruction”
- Using the generated Remita (RRR Number), go to any Bank to make a payment.
- Bring generated teller of payment with Remita Slip to SOM-UDUTH Cashier and collect the receipt.
- Bring one copy of Remita Slip and receipt collected from SOM-UDUTH Cashier to the SCHOOL OF MIDWIFERY UDUTH SOKOTO to get your Serial Number and Pin
- Visit http://spbm.uduth.org.ng/basic/ and insert the Pin and Serial Number given to you.
- Fill in your information accurately and submit it after acknowledgement.
- Please come along with a printed copy of your application form on the date of the Entrance Exams.
- Application Commencement: 1st December 2022.
- Application Deadline: 3rd January 2022. Entrance.
- Examination Date: 7th January 2022.
- Oral interview date: 9th – 13th January 2022.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.
Post a Comment