UNIMAID Post-UTME/DE Form: This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into degree programmes of the University of Maiduguri for the 2023/2024 Academic Session and have scored 160 and above in UTME, and a minimum of lower credit/merit in diploma, 8 points in NCE/IJMB for Arts and Education and 9 points for Sciences or second class lower division from a recognized institution for DE that there will be online screening exercise for admission. Check out the UNIMAID School Fees Schedule HERE.
How to Apply for the UNIMAID Post-UTME and DE Exercise
The UNIMAID Post UTME/DE (PUTME) Screening Exercise will commence on Monday, 18th September 2023 and will end at midnight on Sunday, 22nd October 2023.
To register, candidates must proceed as follows:
- Go to the UNIMAID Portal at https://putme.unimaid.edu.ng/
- Type your UTME Number as username and password. Both are case-sensitive.
- Enter a valid and accessible e-mail and phone number and click on Process Payment
- You will be directed to REMITA to make the payment.
- Make PAYMENT as follows
- For Card payment, you will be sent
- OTP from REMITA to your phone number and E-mail, which you will use to complete the payment.
- For Bank Payment, you will print the payment slip with RRR and make payment at the bank.
- You will be returned to the dashboard on successful payment using a debit card. you paid at a bank, you will log in again using the description in Step 2.
- Click on verify payment to verify your payment.
- You will be directed to the biodata page to fill in your details and then, next of kin, click next.
- Fill in your next of kin details and click next.
- Finally, provide your O'Level results. Indicate the number of sittings (maximum of two), and select the certificate(s) obtained. Provide the examination date(s) and number(s).
- For DE applicants, in addition to 10 above, you will provide Higher Education certificate details.
- After filling out all the forms, you will be redirected to the dashboard. Review your submissions and if necessary, edit them. Once satisfied, click on submit.
- The message “Application Submitted Successfully it can not be altered thanks” will be displayed upon successful completion.
- You will NOT be invited for physical screening or aptitude tests.
- You will be notified once admitted through JAMB CAPS.
- Ensure you have uploaded your O’Level results on JAMB CAPS, or else your admission request cannot be considered.
- Go to HERE for guidance on cut–off marks for each programme.
- Once admission commences, visit http://admission.unimaid.edu.ng/ for updates and advice.
Email us at [email protected] for any assistance.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.