Benue State University Makurdi (BSUM) Post UTME Screening Form: Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Benue State University (BSU), Makurdi, degree programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
BSU Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates who scored 150 points and above for programmes other than Medicine & Surgery, Law, Nursing, Radiography & Radiation Science and the Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (200 and above) in the UTME.
- Aspirants who did not initially choose BSU as their first choice but are willing to come to BSUM can apply for a change of institution through JAMB; provided they fall within the thresholds of programmes specified above.
Note: All candidates who applied for Law but scored between 150 and 199 may be considered for admission into any other programmes in the faculties of Arts, Social Sciences or Education. Also, candidates who applied for Medicine & Surgery, Nursing Science, B.Sc. Radiography and Radiation Science and Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS) in the College of Health Sciences but scored between 150 and 199 shall be considered for any of Anatomy, Physiology and other allied Sciences programmes.
How to Apply for BSU Post UTME Exercise
Candidates shall be required to pay a non-refundable Post UTME screening/registration fee of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only using the following payment procedure:
Candidates are required to visit the Benue State University, Makurdi Portal at www.bsum.edu.ng
- Go to the Admissions menu, and click on the Post Utme/De link under the Applications section.
- Enter your JAMB number to verify your application.
- Once your details have been verified, click on the “proceed “ link to continue to the payments platform.
- Click on any of the three (3) payment options below to make your payment. which is either:
1. For cash payments at Bank; Visit any of the following Bank Branches nationwide to make payment.
- Access Bank Plc,
- Fidelity Bank Plc,
- First City Monument Bank Limited,
- Citibank Nigeria Limited,
- Heritage Banking Company Limited,
- Keystone Bank Limited,
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc,
- Standard Chartered,
- Wema Bank Plc,
- Providus Bank Limited,
- Zenith Bank Plc,
- ECO Bank Plc,
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc,
- Sterling Bank Plc,
- Diamond Bank Plc,
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc,
- United Bank for Africa Plc,
- Unity Bank Plc,
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc,
- Polaris Bank Plc.
Before proceeding to the bank, print your Payment Reference Number slip from the E-Payment Platform and take it to the bank. Upon receipt of cash from you, the Bank using “College Pay” will process your transaction and generate a Payment Receipt for you.
2. For Online payments using Mastercard, VISA and Verve Cards;
Click on the “Pay Online” button, and you will be taken to Interswitch Payment Page. From the drop-down below the page, select your card type and enter the requested information to make Payment. Once your payment is completed successfully, a receipt will be issued and you can continue with your application.
3. For payment at ATM terminals
Go to any ATM terminal with your ATM card and do the following:
- Select Quickteller from the ATM menu
- select pay bills
- Fill in the Payment reference Number generated from the E-Payment platform when you are requested to enter the Customer ID
- Fill in 04255101 when you are requested to enter the Payment Code
- Enter your GSM Number and complete the transaction.
After successfully completing the payment, return to the portal to log in and print out your Payment Receipt
4. For payment using Quickteller from the Internet
- Enter your Registration number
- Enter your email and mobile number and click “Continue”
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your payment
- Print out the payment confirmation slip
- Return to the portal and print out a payment receipt.
Note: This payment option attracts an additional ₦100.00
After payment, candidates are expected to revisit the University website www.bsum.edu.ng and still select “Post UTME/DE link” under the “Applications” section under the Admissions menu of the University website. Once on the page, candidates are to follow the steps below to complete their registration:
- Enter your UTME Registration number and click the “Verify” button to verify your details.
- Click on the “proceed” link to log in to your account to register and upload relevant credentials online for the Post-UTME exercise.
- Click on the “My Bio Data” link to complete your Biodata.
- Click on the “Upload Documents” link to upload the following documents:
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificates or statement of results (not online slips).
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of age.
- Marriage certificate/affidavits.
- Certificate of State Origin.
- JAMB Result slip.
Deadline: March 21, 2023
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.