Federal Poly Offa ND Full-Time Admission List: This is to inform all candidates who participated in the online post-UTME screening exercise for the Federal Polytechnic, Offa (OFFAPOLY) 2023/2024 that they can now check their admission status.
The admission list for Offa Poly ND Full-Time (1st, 2nd and 3rd Batch) has been successfully uploaded online.
Check Out: OFFAPOLY ND Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
How to Check OFFAPOLY ND Admission List
- Go to the OFFAPOLY admission status-checking portal at http://portal.fpo.edu.ng/Default.aspx?tabid=162.
- Fill in the required column with your application number.
- Finally, press the Continue button to view your OFFAPOLY ND Full-Time Admission status.
All admitted candidates are advised to follow the following procedure for payment of the acceptance fee:
Note that the deadline for payment of the acceptance fee is 14th February 2023.
- Pay the acceptance fee of the amount indicated above with the use of an ATM card that is Inter switch compatible, print the acceptance fee receipt online and change to the official receipt in the Bursary.
- Print the admission letter online and present it to the admissions office at the Main campus for signing. (candidates are to come along with the original copies of their certificates/results).
- All students offered provisional admission this year must go to their HODS after the payment of their acceptance fee, for the physical screening of their O’ Level results for ND Full/Part-Time Programmes and O ‘level and ND results for the HND programmes and issued a clearance before proceeding for further registration.
- Please note that this process must be completed by the date indicated above as the "Acceptance End Date" stated in the above table
- Candidates who failed to complete the procedures by this date will forfeit the offers of admission.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal Polytechnic, Offa (OFFAPOLY) ND Full-Time Programmes are advised to:
- Log in to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- After accepting the admission, they should print their JAMB admission letter.
- They should keep their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a course change on the JAMB Portal if they are offered courses other than the ones they initially applied for.
How to Check OFFAPOLY ND Admission List on JAMB CAPS
Prospective students at the Federal Polytechnic, Offa (OFFAPOLY) can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status-checking portal by following the steps outlined below:
- To access your OFFAPOLY ND Full-Time admission status, go to https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Enter your Jamb username and password to access your profile.
- Scroll down to the 'Check Admission Status' tab and click it.
- Choose your exam year and enter your registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your OFFAPOLY admission status or click on ‘Access my CAPS‘ to access CAPS for Admission status and other related services.
Congratulations to all the candidates who made it to the Federal Poly Offa, OFFAPOLY ND Admission List for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.