FUHSA Remedial Science Studies Admission Form - The management of the Federal University of Health Science, Azare has announced the commencement of the sale of forms for admission into the remedial science programme of the institution for the 2023/2024 session. Details of the available courses, admission requirements and how to apply have been provided below in this post.
This is to inform the general public that, applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Remedial Science Studies for 2023/2024 Academic session commencing from 7TH AUGUST, 2022 to 31ST SEPTEMBER, 2023.
The Nine (9) Months Intensive Studies will prepare candidates to compete equally with applicants to gain Admission into the University and other Universities as approved by the Federal Government.
The following Programs are available at the University:
- MBBS (Medicine & Surgery)
- BDS (Dentistry)
- B.NSC (Nursing Science)
- B.Sc. Nutrition & Dietetics
- B.Sc. Radiography
FUHSA Remedial Science Studies Entry Requirements
- Applicants MUST have a minimum of (3) Credit Passes at O’ Level Result (WAEC or NECO); English Language and any two other Science Subjects from Biology, Chemistry and Physics in one sitting.
- Candidates MUST register for 2023 JAMB (UTME) and obtain the required score points
- Candidates MUST register and pass at the credit level from SSCE or NECO in the subject they are deficient.
How to Apply for FUHSA Remedial Science Studies Admission
Interested applicants should visit the FUHSA Portal at www.fuhsa.edu.ng and search for the “remedial programme” from the “Portals” tab and do the following:
- Create a profile on our admission portal and fill in your bio-data. Ensure to use a valid email address as all communications will be sent via email.
- Pay the non-refundable application fee of Seven Thousand Naira only (₦7, 000)
- Students can pay online or generate RRR and make payment at any bank.
- Only payments made via applicants’ profile is valid.
For more information kindly send an email to: [email protected]
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.