Federal University of Health Sciences Ila Orangun (FUHSI) Post UTME Result - The Federal University of Health Sciences, Ila-Orangun (FUHSI), Osun State, has released the results of all candidates who participated in its post-UTME screening exercise for the 2022/2023 academic session.
FUHSI Post UTME result 2022/2023, FUHSI Post UTME result portal 2022/2023, FUHSI Post UTME result checker 2022/2023, FUHSI Post UTME result checker 2022/2023, FUHSI Post UTME score 2022, FUHSI Post UTME screening result 2022/2023. Details are provided below.
How to Check Federal University of Health Sciences Ila Orangun (FUHSI) Post UTME Result
- Visit the FUHSI admissions portal at https://admissions.fuhsi.edu.ng/applicant/login.
- In the required columns, enter your JAMB registration number and UTME score.
- Click on Login to view your FUHSI post-UTME result.
- If a discrepancy is discovered between the uploaded (actual) obtained grade and the indicated grade during post-UTME registration, the candidate's admission will be withdrawn immediately.
- Under no circumstances will the University entertain anyone who claims to have made an error during the post-UTME registration process. According to management, changing programmes after post-UTME registration is not permitted.
- A candidate who receives a 'NO SCORE' has one or more of the following deficiencies.
- Less than a C6 in Mathematics, English, Physics, Biology, or Chemistry was obtained/uploaded/indicated.
- During the post-UTME registration, you did not specify the grade for any of the following O-level results. Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, or English.
- Indicated awaiting results during the post-UTME registration.
- Applied for either MBBS or Nursing Science and does not have all required 5 O level subjects ( English, Mathematics, Physics Chemistry, and Biology) in one (1) sitting.
All enquiries should be directed to [email protected].
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.