FUKASHERE Supplementary Admission List - The management of the Federal University of Kashere (FUKashere) has released the names of UTME and Direct Entry candidates that made it to its 2022/2023 academic session supplementary admission list.
FUKASHERE supplementary admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check FUKASHERE Supplementary Admission List
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the First Degree Programmes of the Federal University of Kashere (FUKashere) for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
FUKASHERE Supplementary List II (PDF 384KB)
FUKASHERE Supplementary List I (PDF 341KB)
REGISTRATION ALREADY COMMENCED ON MONDAY 19TH DECEMBER 2022.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal University of Kashere (FUKashere) First-Degree programmes are advised to:
- Log in to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- After accepting the admission, they should print their JAMB admission letter.
- They should keep their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a course change on the JAMB Portal if they are offered courses other than the ones they initially applied for.
- Candidates are advised to Upload their O’level SSCE results on their JAMB profile to facilitate the Admission process.
- All Admitted candidates should know that clearance and insurance of registration pins are free!
- Candidates are advised to report to the University and process their registration from Monday, 13th to Friday, 17th February 2023. Candidates should also note that registration clearance and issuance of pin is free.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Federal University of Kashere (FUKASHERE) Supplementary Admission List.
Post a Comment