LASU Acceptance & Medical Fees Payment Procedure - This is to inform all newly admitted candidates at Lagos State University, Ojo, that the management has released the admission acceptance fee payment procedure for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Check Out: LASU Admission List
ALL successfully admitted candidates in Streams 1 and 2 who have yet to accept their admission offer must IMMEDIATELY log in to the LASU admission portal to do so.
- ANY CANDIDATE WHO DOES NOT ACCEPT THE PROVISIONAL ADMISSION OFFER WILL FORFEIT THE PROVISIONAL ADMISSION OFFER AND WILL NOT BE PROPOSED ON JAMB CAPS.
- Please ENSURE that your O’ Level result(s) are updated at a JAMB-accredited CBT Centre.
- To ensure that this provisional offer is valid, kindly change your course on your JAMB CAPS account to the course you were offered at LASU (if the courses are different).
- If you have completed steps 1-3 above, go to your JAMB CAPS account to ACCEPT the Admission offer, and
- then go to the LASU Payment Portal to pay the Acceptance and Medical Fees (THIS IS APPLICABLE ONLY TO STREAM 1).
PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEE BY NEWLY ADMITTED FULL-TIME UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS – 2022/2023 ACADEMIC SESSION (STREAM 1)
This is to inform all successfully admitted candidates in the 2022/2023 Lagos State University admissions exercise (100 Level and Direct Entry) that the payment of the NON-REFUNDABLE ACCEPTANCE FEE of ₦20,000.00, as well as the MEDICAL SCREENING FEE of ₦10,000, has begun ONLINE.
The payment deadline has not yet been specified.
LASU Acceptance & Medical Fee Payment Procedure
Visit the LASU New e-payment portal: https://www.lasu.edu.ng/tsa/epayment/default_new.php.
Fill out the following information on the new e-payment portal:
- Matric No/UTME Reg No: Your 2022 UTME Registration Number
- ID Type: Student/Alumnus
- Campus: Main
- Study Type: Full-Time Undergraduate
- Purpose: Undergraduate Acceptance Fee
- Current Valid Email Address: Please use ONLY your personal valid and current email address
- Current Valid Phone No.: Please use ONLY your personal valid and current GSM number.
- Click on Submit
- The new page will display your records and the amount payable.
- Click on Submit button to continue the process.
- Click on Make Payment to effect the payment on the REMITA payment platform.
Use any desirable payment options on the Remita platform to complete the payment, and keep your RRR code and the Transaction Receipt sent to your email safe.
DISCLAIMER: The general public should be aware that the Lagos State University will not be held liable for any payments made to individuals, accounts, or platforms other than those listed above.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.