FUNAI Supplementary Admission Form: This is to inform candidates who applied for admission to Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike (AE-FUNAI) and also registered for the Post-UTME screening exercise but were not offered admission that they are eligible to apply for supplementary admission into any of the under-listed programmes where they are suitably qualified, taking into account their JAMB UTME and O'Level subject combinations as well as the programme cut-off mark.
Table of Contents
FUNAI Supplementary Admission Courses and Cut-Off Marks
Phone users should swipe left to see all the details in the table below:
|1||Faculty of Agriculture||Agribusiness and Management||150|
|Agriculture with options in:||150|
|Fisheries and Aquaculture||150|
|2||Faculty of Education||Educational Administration and Management||150|
|Guidance and Counselling||150|
|Physical and Health Education||150|
|3||Faculty of Environmental Sciences||Fine and Applied Arts||150|
|4||Faculty of Humanities||French||150|
|Religion and Cultural Studies||150|
|5||Faculty of Biological Sciences||Biology||150|
|6||Faculty of Physical Sciences||Chemistry||150|
FUNAI Supplementary Admission Eligibility
- Candidates who applied for AE-FUNAI admission and registered for the AEFUNAI Post-UTME screening process are eligible. Such candidates must have received a JAMB UTME score of 150 and above and have yet to be admitted.
- Before applying for the programmes indicated above, candidates must consider their JAMB UTME and O'Level Subject combinations.
- Candidates must change their course on the JAMB portal to apply for the advertised programmes.
- Candidates must also consider the programme's cut-off mark.
How to Apply for AE-FUNAI Supplementary Admission Exercise
Interested candidates are required to obtain the application form from the AE-FUNAI supplementary admission portal. Please note that candidates are encouraged to visit www.funai.edu.ng for additional information on the JAMB UTME and O’Level subject requirements for the advertised programmes.
To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Go to the University website: portal.funai.edu.ng at the top menu.
- Click on “2023/2024 Supplementary Admission Registration”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and generate a remita invoice for ₦2,000.00 as being supplementary PUTME screening fee.
- Proceed to any commercial bank for payment with your Remita invoice.
- Return to the application page and enter your JAMB Registration Number
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Application will end on Friday, 24th February 2023.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.