AKSU Postgraduate Admission Form - Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to Akwa Ibom State University's Postgraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
|Akwa Ibom State University|
All applicants for admission to postgraduate programmes must meet the University's matriculation requirements.
How to Apply for AKSU Postgraduate Admission Exercise
Application forms are available online for a fee of ₦15,000.00 (Fifteen Thousand Naira). The following steps should be followed:
- Go to the Akwa Ibom State University's Postgraduate portal at https://www.aksu.edu.ng/pg/
- Click on the “Enrol” button
- Select the “Postgraduate Programme” Link
- PAYMENT: BANK PAYMENT
- Select “Bank”
- Enter your full name, a valid e-mail address and Phone Number
- Click “PAY NOW”
- Generate a payment analysis slip and proceed to any of the designated banks with the slip to make payment.
- SSCE or its equivalent
- PGD/PGDE( For M.Sc. applicants only)
- MSc./M.A/M.Ed./MBA/ ( For Ph.D applicants only)
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate Of Origin
- Applicants must submit their completed forms along with a thesis/dissertation proposal on the School of Postgraduate Studies Proposal Sheet. The following should be included in such proposals: Title, Aim/Objectives, Relevance of Study, Methodology, and Expected Results among others.
- Candidates should remember to request that their relevant academic transcript be forwarded to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, Akwa Ibom State University, P.M.B. 1167, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, when purchasing the forms. Furthermore, completed reference forms should be emailed to the email address specified on the admissions form. Admission will not normally be granted unless a transcript and reference forms are submitted.
- completed reference forms.
- Please double-check that all e-mail addresses supplied are valid.
- To avoid disqualification, all information uploaded and provided must be correct.
CLOSING DATE: All completed application forms must be submitted online on or before March 30, 2023, along with uploaded copies of relevant credentials and a copy of the payment receipt for the application form.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.
Post a Comment