Federal Poly Ede, EDEPOLY ND Admission List - This is to inform all prospective students of the Federal Polytechnic, Ede (EDEPOLY), Osun State, that the school's administration has released the first, second, and third batch admission lists for the 2022/2023 academic session.
The Federal Polytechnic Ede HND admission list for the academic session 2022/2023 has been successfully uploaded online.
Federal Polytechnic Ede's first, second, and third admission lists include the names of individuals who have been offered provisional admission to the polytechnic's several National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes.
How to Check the Federal Polytechnic Ede ND Admission List
Prospective ND students at the Federal Polytechnic Ede (EDEPOLY), Osun State, can access their admission status on the school's admission status-checking portal by following the steps outlined below:
- Go to the Ede Poly admission status checking portal at https://www.federalpolyede.edu.ng/entranceForm/adminStatus.php.
- Enter your JAMB Registration/Form Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Status’ to access your Federal Polytechnic Ede ND Admission status.
The Acceptance Fee is ₦25,000.00. Admitted Candidates are expected to pay the Acceptance Fee on or before two weeks from the date of Admission.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal Polytechnic, Ede (EDEPOLY), Osun State, ND-Degree programmes are advised to:
- Log in to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- After accepting the admission, they should print their JAMB admission letter.
- They should keep their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a course change on the JAMB Portal if they are offered courses other than the ones they initially applied for.
How to Check the Federal Polytechnic Ede ND Admission List via JAMB CAPS
Currently, prospective students at the University of Benin (UNIBEN) can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status-checking portal by following the steps outlined below:
- To access your Ede Poly admission status, go to https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Enter your Jamb username and password to access your profile.
- Scroll down to the 'Check Admission Status' tab and click it.
- Choose your exam year and enter your registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your Ede Poly admission status or click on ‘Access my CAPS‘ to access CAPS for Admission status and other related services.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates who made it to the Federal Polytechnic Ede ND Admission List for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.