EKSU Sandwich Admission Form - Are you looking to pursue your academic goals while balancing other commitments? Look no further! The Ekiti State University (EKSU) is pleased to announce that applications for admission into the Sandwich Degree and Sub-Degree Programme for the 2023/2024 contact session are now open. This article provides you with all the necessary information and requirements to successfully apply for this program.
EKSU Sandwich Application fee:
|S/N||ADMISSION TYPE||FEES AMOUNT|
|4||UNDERGRADUATE (EVENING DEGREE PROGRAMME)||₦6,000|
The EKSU Sandwich Programme offers a wide range of courses across various disciplines. Take a look at the list of available courses:
Adult Education Department
- Adult Education
- Christian Religion Studies
- History and International Relations
- Islamic Studies
- Educational Management
Guidance and Counselling
- Guidance and Counselling Education
Department of Science Education
- Integrated Science
Department of Social Science Education
- Social Studies
- Political Science
- Computer Science
Department of Vocational and Technical Education
- Business Education
- Agricultural Science
- Fine and Applied Arts
- Home Economics
- Technical Education
- Library and Information Science
Department of Human Kinetics and Health Education
- B.Ed. Kinetics Education
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Health Education
How to Apply
Follow these steps to submit your application for the EKSU Sandwich Programme:
- Visit the official website at kwcoeilorin.edu.ng/portal/sandwich_app/.
- Provide your basic information.
- If you have previously applied, click here to log in.
- Upload a recent passport photograph.
- Pay the non-refundable Application Fee of ₦15,000.
- Update your profile by providing additional information about yourself.
- Fill in your WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/GCE Ordinary Level Grade II T.C.
- Specify your proposed course of study.
- Provide details of your Advance Level course of study.
- Print a copy of your application form for future reference.
For any inquiries or assistance, feel free to contact us at the following numbers: 08035617413, 08035148444, 08035856765.