Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Admission List: This is to inform all candidates who participated in the Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) post-UTME screening exercise that the institution's management has released the list of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
How to Check OOU Admission List
Prospective students at the Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) can access their admission status on the OOU admission status-checking portal by following the steps outlined below:
- Go to the OOU admission status-checking portal at https://portal.oouagoiwoye.edu.ng/admission/login.php.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Password (For the first login, use your SURNAME as password) in the provided columns.
- Finally, click the “Login” button to access your OOU admission status.
Successful candidates are advised to please adhere strictly to the information displayed on the portal and take further actions immediately. Candidates offered admission who do not comply with the instructions on their portal by Tuesday 7th March 2023 will be deemed as having forfeited the offer.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) First-Degree programmes are advised to:
- Log in to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- After accepting the admission, they should print their JAMB admission letter.
- They should keep their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a course change on the JAMB Portal if they are offered courses other than the ones they initially applied for.
How to Check OOU Admission List on JAMB CAPS
Alternatively, prospective students at the Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status-checking portal by following the steps outlined below:
- To access your OOU admission status, go to https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Enter your Jamb username and password to access your profile.
- Scroll down to the 'Check Admission Status' tab and click it.
- Choose your exam year and enter your registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your OOU admission status or click on ‘Access my CAPS‘ to access CAPS for Admission status and other related services.
Congratulations to all the candidates who made it to the Olabisi Onabanjo University (OOU) Admission List for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.