UNIOSUN Supplementary Part-Time Degree Admission Form - Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to part-time degree programmes at Osun State University (UNIOSUN) for the 2022/2023 academic session.
UNIOSUN Part-Time Degree Courses
COLLEGE OF EDUCATION — 0818 049 6557
- B Sc. Ed. Economics Education
- B.Sc. Ed. Political Science Education
- B.Sc. Ed. Biology Education
- B.Sc. Ed. Chemistry Education
- B.Sc. Ed. Mathematics Education
- B.Sc. Ed. Physics Education
- B.Ed. Educational Management / English
- B.Ed. Educational Management / Economics
- B.Ed. Educational Management / Political science
- B.Ed. Educational Management / Biology
- B.Ed. Educational Management / Chemistry
- B.Ed. Educational Management / Mathematics
- B.Ed. Educational Management / Physics
COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Accounting — 0818 049 6557
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance — 0818 049 6557
- B.Sc. Business Administration — 0803 547 6400
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship — 0803 386 6221
- B.Sc. Industrial Relations and Personnel Management — 0805 604 8209
- B.Sc. Economics — 0805 113 4214
- B.Sc. Political Science and International Relations — 0703 493 3360
- B.Sc. Sociology — 0805 417 0760
COLLEGE OF HUMANITIES AND CULTURE — 0703 374 7951
- B.A. English and International Studies
- B.A. History and International Studies
COLLEGE OF SCIENCE, ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
- B.Sc. Computer Science 0815 553 8332
- B.Sc. Microbiology 0803 577 8780
COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE
- B.Agric. Agricultural Economics
Note: 08********* Direct contact to the programme coordinator.
UNIOSUN Part-Time Degree Admission Requirements
O’ Level Certificate Holders Requirements.
Candidates seeking PART-TIME admission to Osun State University (UNIOSUN) must have five (5) ordinary-level credit passes in relevant subjects, including English. A credit pass in Mathematics from any of WASC, NECO, GCE, or NABTEB obtained at no more than two sittings is required for candidates pursuing courses in Sciences, Engineering, Management, and Social Sciences.
Direct Entry Requirements
Prospective Direct Entry candidates must have five (5) credit passes in 'O' Level in relevant subjects and at least Lower Credit of National Diploma or at least Merit in NCE; candidates with two Advanced Level/IJMB Passes in relevant subjects and three other ordinary level credits are also eligible for admission. HND holders with a minimum of lower credit will be admitted to their third year of study.
- Part-Time application does not require UTME results.
- All Part-Time (Weekend) Degree programmes will run at our Main Campus in Osogbo
UNIOSUN Part-Time Degree Programme Duration
- Candidates seeking admission through ‘O’ Level Certificate – Five (5) years with the exception of Agricultural Economics which is six(6) years.
- Candidates seeking admission through Direct Entry (NCE/ND/IJMB/ A’ Level) – Four (4) years with the exception of Agricultural Economics which is five (5) years.
How to Apply for UNIOSUN Part-Time Degree Admission Exercise
- Go to the UNIOSUN Part-Time portal at www.chrdportal.uniosun.edu.ng or www.uniosun.edu.ng before the Deadline for each programme
- Application Fee For Part-Time Programmes is ₦10,000
- Prospective candidates will apply and pay online through the UNIOSUN INTERSWITCH WEB PAY PLATFORM.
- Complete the Online APPLICATION FORM, print and bring the printout along with photocopies of all your credentials on the day of the screening exercise which would be communicated accordingly later.
- After the screening, successful Part Time degree candidates will have their names published online and through SMS messages.
Deadline: Not Stated.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.