Federal School of Dental Technology and Therapy, Enugu (FEDCODTTEN) Admission List is Out - This is to inform all candidates who participated in the Federal School of Dental Technology and Therapy, Enugu (FEDCODTTEN) screening exercise that the institution's management has released the list of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into its various ND & Degree undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
How to Check FEDCODTTEN Admission List
Currently, Federal School of Dental Technology and Therapy, Enugu (FEDCODTTEN) prospective students can now access their admission status from the list of names posted on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises.
How to Check FEDCODTTEN Admission List via JAMB CAPS
Alternatively, prospective students at the Federal School of Dental Technology and Therapy, Enugu (FEDCODTTEN) can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status-checking portal by following the steps outlined below:
- To access your FEDCODTTEN admission status, go to https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Enter your Jamb username and password to access your profile.
- Scroll down to the 'Check Admission Status' tab and click it.
- Choose your exam year and enter your registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your FEDCODTTEN admission status or click on ‘Access my CAPS‘ to access CAPS for Admission status and other related services.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal School of Dental Technology and Therapy, Enugu (FEDCODTTEN) ND & Degree programmes are advised to:
- Log in to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- After accepting the admission, they should print their JAMB admission letter.
- They should keep their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a course change on the JAMB Portal if they are offered courses other than the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all the candidates who made it to the Federal School of Dental Technology and Therapy, Enugu (FEDCODTTEN) Admission List for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.
Post a Comment