Gombe State University, GSU Part-Time Diploma Admission Form: The University Community and the General Public are thus notified that the online sale of Gombe State University (GSU) Part-Time Diploma Application Forms for the 2023/2024 Academic Session will begin on Monday, March 13, 2024.
The GSU Part-Time Diploma programmes are two-year intensive programmes designed to produce intermediate/middle-level technical and administrative personnel with solid theoretical and practical knowledge who can effectively perform a variety of functions in both the private and public sectors. It will also prepare candidates for further studies.
The Gombe State University (GSU) Directorate of Human Resources Development invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission to the Part-Time Diploma programmes listed below for the 2023/2024 academic session.
GOMSU Part-Time Diploma Courses
- Diploma in Accounting
- Diploma in Banking & Finance
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Public Administration
- Diploma in Science Laboratory Technology
- Diploma in Library Science
- Diploma in Computer Science
- Diploma in Health Information Management (HIM)
- Diploma in Education Planning & Administration
- Diploma in Crime Management & Security Studies
- Diploma in Social Work Administration
- Diploma in International Relations & Strategic Studies
- Diploma in Peace and Conflict Studies
- Diploma in Sharia and Civil Law
- Diploma in Statistics
- Diploma in Remote Sensing and Geographic Information System.
- Diploma in Environmental Management
GSU Part-Time Diploma Programs Operational Structure: Throughout the semester, lectures/contacts and practical exercises will be held every Friday (evening) and Saturday (during the day).
GOMSU Part-Time Diploma Admission Requirements
Candidates for admission into the Gombe State University, GOMSU Part-Time Diploma programs should possess four (4) relevant Credits in Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) preferably with English Language and Mathematics.
How to Apply for GSU Part-Time Diploma Admission Exercise
Cost of Form: The cost of each GSU Part-Time Diploma application form is Four Thousand Naira (₦4,000) only, which is non-refundable.
- Visit the Gombe State University Part-Time Diploma portal at https://www.dhrd-gsu-edu.com/adm/
- Click to select whether you are applying for GSU Part-Time Degree (Level 100), Part-Time Direct Entry (Level 200), or GSU Part-Time Diploma.
- Enter the Full Name of Applicant and E-mail Address and Click ‘Pay Application Fees’.
- Make a payment of Four Thousand Naira (₦4,000) only via card, Bank transfer, or USSD.
- After payment is confirmed, click ‘Proceed to Form’ and fill out the online application form.
- Check and confirm that all data entered is correct, and click ‘Post Application.’
- Click ‘Generate form,’ print the PDF file generated, and attach photocopies of all relevant credentials.
- Submit to the Directorate of Human Resources Development’s office of the university and obtain acknowledgement.
- All completed forms should be submitted to the Office of the Director on or before Friday, April 28th, 2024.
Note: The Directorate may change the course applied by a prospective candidate where necessary.