OSPOLY Iree ND Part-Time Admission List - This is to inform all candidates who participated in the Osun State Polytechnic, Iree screening process that their admission status can now be checked.
How to Check OSPOLY ND Part-Time Admission List
- Go to https://www.polyiree.com/student/pre/portal/login to access the OSPOLY Iree admission portal.
- Fill in the blanks with your USERNAME and PASSWORD.
- Finally, click login and enter the information from your Notification card to view your OSPOLY Iree ND Part-Time admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the OSPOLY Iree ND Part-Time programmes are advised to:
- Log in to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- After accepting the admission, they should print their JAMB admission letter.
- They should keep their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a course change on the JAMB Portal if they are offered courses other than the ones they initially applied for.
Upon the successful completion of checking, Applicants that have been offered provisional admission are to proceed to accept it by paying a non-refundable fee indicated as an acceptance fee.
Once the payment has been successful, generate the receipt and keep it for future reference.
How to Check OSPOLY ND Part-Time Admission List via JAMB CAPS
Alternately, prospective OSPOLY Iree students can check their ND Part-Time admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the steps outlined below:
- Go to https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Enter your Jamb username and password to access your profile.
- Scroll down to the 'Check Admission Status' tab and click it.
- Choose your exam year and enter your registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, select 'Check Admission Status' to view your OSPOLY ND Part-Time admission status.
Congratulations to everyone who made the OSPOLY Iree ND Part-Time admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.