University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Admission List is Out - This is to inform all candidates who participated in the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) post-UTME screening exercise that the institution's management has released the list of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
How to Check UNIABUJA Admission List
Prospective students at the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) can access their admission status on the UNIABUJA admission status-checking portal by following the steps outlined below:
- Go to the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Admission Portal admission status-checking portal at https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng/.
- Locate and Click on the ‘Check Admission’ button.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and your surname as password all in small letters (lower case) to access your dashboard in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on the ‘CHECK’ button to access your UNIABUJA admission status.
How to Check UNIABUJA Admission List via JAMB CAPS
Alternatively, prospective students at the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status-checking portal by following the steps outlined below:
- To access your UNIABUJA admission status, go to https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Enter your Jamb username and password to access your profile.
- Scroll down to the 'Check Admission Status' tab and click it.
- Choose your exam year and enter your registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your UNIABUJA admission status or click on ‘Access my CAPS‘ to access CAPS for Admission status and other related services.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) First-Degree programmes are advised to:
- Log in to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- After accepting the admission, they should print their JAMB admission letter.
- They should keep their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a course change on the JAMB Portal if they are offered courses other than the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all the candidates who made it to the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Admission List for the 2022/2023 Academic Session.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.
Post a Comment