Apply for JUTH School of Health Information Management Admission Form – Are you interested in pursuing a career in health information management? Do you want to learn how to collect, process, analyze, and disseminate health data for decision-making and quality improvement? If yes, then you should consider applying for the JUTH School of Health Information Management Admission Form 2023/2024.
The JUTH School of Health Information Management is a department of the Jos University Teaching Hospital (JUTH), one of Nigeria's leading tertiary health institutions. The school offers a two-year National Diploma Programme in Health Information Management, which is accredited by the Health Records Officers Registration Board of Nigeria (HRORBN).
The programme aims to equip students with the knowledge and skills, to manage health information systems in various healthcare settings, such as hospitals, clinics, public health agencies, research institutes, and insurance companies. The programme also prepares students for further studies and professional development in health information management and related fields.
To be eligible for admission into the JUTH School of Health Information Management, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must have at least five (5) credits in WASC, SSCE, GCE or NECO certificates, including English Language, Mathematics, Biology or Health Sciences, Chemistry and Physics.
- You may also apply if you have a Certificate in Health Records Administration and Biostatistics with evidence of completion of one (1) year of relevant experience in a reputable institution/organization.
- Alternatively, you may apply if you have a Certificate in Health Information Technology from a recognized School of Health Technology.
To apply for the JUTH School of Health Information Management Admission Form 2023/2024, you need to follow these steps:
- Visit the accounts department of the JUTH Permanent Site at http://juth.org.ng/ and pay a non-refundable fee of Seven Thousand Naira (₦7,000.00) through Remita in any commercial bank.
- Obtain the application form from the office of the Chairman, Medical Advisory Committee, JUTH Permanent Site.
- Fill out the application form with your personal and academic details.
- Submit the completed application form to the office of the Course Coordinator at the JUTH Temporary Site on or before 30th May, 2023.
After submitting your application form, you will be shortlisted for a written and oral interview on 7th July, 2023 by 8:00AM prompt. You will be tested on your general knowledge, aptitude; and communication skills. You will also be asked about your motivation and interest in health information management.
The interview will be conducted at the School of Health Information Management, JUTH Temporary Site. You are expected to come with your original certificates and other relevant documents. You are also advised to dress formally and arrive on time.
The final selection will be based on your performance in the interview and your academic qualifications. You will be notified of your admission status through an SMS or email. You will also be able to check your admission status on the JUTH website.
The JUTH School of Health Information Management Admission Form 2023/2024 is a great opportunity for you to pursue your dream of becoming a health information manager. The programme will provide you with a solid foundation in health information management theory and practice. You will also benefit from the exposure and experience of learning from qualified and experienced lecturers and practitioners.
The application deadline is 30th May, 2023. Don't miss this chance to enrol in one of Nigeria's best health information management schools. Apply now and secure your future!
For more information, you can contact the School Coordinator on 07067619043 or visit the JUTH website.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.