Cross River State College of Nursing & Midwifery (CONMSIT) Admission Form: Are you a qualified candidate seeking admission into the prestigious Cross River State College of Nursing, Midwifery, and Public Health Sciences, Itigidi (CONMSIT)? Look no further! In this article, we provide you with all the essential information regarding the admission process, program durations, and requirements for the 2023/2024 academic session. Discover how you can kick-start your nursing career and join the ranks of highly skilled healthcare professionals. Read on to learn more!
CONMSIT Admission Requirements:
To be considered for admission, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Possession of three (3) to five (5) credit passes in subjects such as English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, and Physics.
- These credits must be obtained from recognized examination bodies like WAEC, GCE, NECO, or NABTEB O' level.
- Credits should not be obtained in more than two (2) to three (3) sittings.
- Candidates must have attained the age of 17 years or above.
Advantages for BSc Nursing Program Applicants:
- Candidates applying for the BSc Nursing program will benefit if they have taken the JAMB examination in 2023 and achieved scores applicable for admission into Nigerian Colleges and Polytechnics.
- Note: This advantage is not applicable to Direct Entry students.
CONMSIT Application Fee/Payment Method:
When starting your online application, it is crucial to enter your information correctly. Following that, candidates must make the necessary payments, including a non-refundable application fee of ₦10,000 and a processing fee of ₦5,000 (totalling ₦15,000). These fees should be paid to the College Utility account domiciled in OPAY Bank, with the account details as follows:
- Account Name: College Nursing Itigidi
- Account Number: 9037455747
We recommend using POS or USSD Transfer for payment, as receipts will be issued instantly. Ensure you keep the evidence of payment safe, as it will be required during the screening and verification process at the college's bursary department.
After making the payment, candidates need to proceed to the College portal to validate their payment. Successful validation of the Transaction Code/Session ID/Transaction ID will initiate the registration page. On this page, candidates must enter their information correctly, review it, and then submit the form. It is essential to print out the Registration Slip and keep it safe. This slip, along with the payment receipt and photocopies of other relevant credentials, will be required during the Screening/Verification process.
CONMSIT Programs and Duration:
Cross River State College of Nursing, Midwifery, and Public Health Sciences, Itigidi, offers various programs with different durations:
- Basic Nursing Program: 4 years
- Basic Midwifery Program: 4 years
- Post Basic Nursing Program: 3 years
- Post Basic Midwifery Program: 3 years
- ND Nursing Program: 3 years
- HND Nursing Program: 4 years
- BSc Nursing Program: 5 years
- MSc Program: Duration varies
- PhD Program: Duration varies
Date for Post-UTME/Aptitude Test:
The Post-UTME/Aptitude Test is scheduled to take place from the 5th to the 9th of June 2023, starting at 8 am promptly each day. The test will be conducted in a Computer-Based Test (CBT) format.
For Further Enquiries:
If you have any further questions or need more information, please visit our website at www.conmsit.com. Additionally, you can contact us during working hours from 10 am to 4 pm, Monday to Friday:
- Nigeria Call: +2349073334652
- Foreign Call: +19205521060
Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to pursue your passion for nursing and embark on a fulfilling career in healthcare. Apply now to the Cross River State College of Nursing, Midwifery, and Public Health Sciences, Itigidi, and take the first step towards a successful future!
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.