Crescent University, Abeokuta (CUAB) cordially invites all UTME/DE candidates interested in admission to the university 2023/2024 academic session are invited to apply at our website, ft.cuab.online.
The Admissions department oversees student enrollment and issuance of matriculation numbers. The unit communicates with the body regarding the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and updates JAMB on admission-related concerns. In order to give parents and guardians the opportunity to track their children's progress, the office works with the Examinations and Records Unit to make sure that students' results are processed, prepared, and distributed to them on a semester basis.
Admissions into Part-Time and Degree Access Programmes are also available.
UNIFIED TERTIARY MATRICULATION EXAMINATION (UTME)
General Admission Requirements
Credits at SSCE, GCE, NECO or approved equivalent in at least 5 subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics and any other three subjects as specified by each Department. Visit crescent university admission requirements to view admission requirements. The 5 credits should be obtained in not more than two sittings and must have been obtained within the last 5 years. Candidates with awaiting results may apply.
All applicants are required to go through the screening process at Crescent University otherwise, the candidates will not be offered admission into the university.
Interested candidates who applied to the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) for admission and wish to change their first choice to Crescent University are required to: Apply for a change of institution through JAMB.
Obtain the Crescent University Post-UTME Form 2023.
Participate in the screening exercise.
All applicants are required to obtain JAMB forms as well as Crescent University application Forms to visit ft.cuab.online before they can qualify for the Screening exercise Admission through JAMB will be offered to candidates who have taken Crescent University as their choice and have acceptable score in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
In addition, such candidates will be required to obtain the University’s application Form are to visit ft.cuab.online and pass the oral interview that shall be conducted as a prerequisite for admission.
PROCEDURES FOR ADMISSION
Interested candidates are expected to obtain the UTME form for that year and score a minimum of 180 marks.
Obtain the form from the university upon payment of Ten thousand naira ₦10,000.00 through bank draft addressed to Crescent University, Abeokuta. The forms are obtainable at the following outlets:
- Online – VISIT ft.cuab.online
- Bola Ajibola & Co., 1 Murphy Atsepoyi Close, Plot 4 Block U, Ramat Crescent Ogudu GRA, Ojota Lagos.
- Islamic Mission for Africa, No 1-15 IMA Avenue, Isale Apata off Moshood Abiola Way, Abeokuta.
- All branches of Guaranty Trust Bank Plc.
The complete application form with 12 passport photo and 3 photocopies of original for credentials should be returned to the admissions office of the Crescent University, Abeokuta.
The candidate will then be invited for a screening exercise after payment of one thousand naira ₦1,000 screening fee.
The candidates who succeed in the screening exercise will be offered admission, accept the offer, and come for the verification of certificates and registration exercise when the school resumes for 1st semester usually in September of every year.
Admission to 200 level
- NCE, OND and their approved equivalents in relevant fields and at least the Upper Credit level in addition to O/L requirements stated above.
- Advanced Level passes or its equivalents in relevant subjects in addition to O/L requirements stated above.
- The Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) at acceptable grade levels;
- In exceptional cases, holders of OND with lower credit from recognized institutions may be admitted to 200 level (part II) in relevant degree programmes, provided they satisfy the minimum requirements stipulated for entry into 100 level.
- HND with lower credit from recognized institutions may be admitted into 200 level in the relevant degree programmes provided they satisfy the minimum requirements stipulated for entry in 100 level.
- Interviews conducted by the University must be passed.
- Purchase, and complete the prescribed Application Form
- Hold the minimum entry requirements for admission into the University.
- Ensure that transcripts of their academic records and special confidential report on them (are forwarded by appropriate officials of their current institution) are received in the Admissions office of Crescent University not later than two months before the beginning of the session for which admission is being sought.
- Have a C.G.P.A. of not less than 1.5.
- ALL PAYMENTS FOR THE Crescent University Post-UTME Form 2023 SHOULD BE MADE THROUGH BANK DRAFT IN FAVOUR OF CRESCENT UNIVERSITY, ABEOKUTA OR TO THE CRESCENT UNIVERSITY ACCOUNT AT:
- ZENITH BANK – 1010431785
- FIRST BANK – 2012145317
- GTBANK – 0032618306
- LOTUS BANK – 1000427994
- STUDENTS SHOULD PAY ₦10,000 TO PARENT FORUM ACCOUNT AT KEYSTONE BANK A/C NO-1000275775
- THE SCHOOL FEES ARE EXCLUSIVE OF STUDENTS’ DEPARTMENTAL ASSOCIATION FEES OF ₦5,000 PAYABLE AT THEIR VARIOUS DEPARTMENTS
- THERE IS PROVISION FOR PRIVATE HOSTEL WITHIN THE CAMPUS FOR INTERESTED STUDENTS WHERE THERE IS SPACE FOR COOKING. ADDITIONAL COST RANGES FROM ₦150,000 TO ₦250,000 DEPENDING ON THE TYPE OF HOSTEL CHOSEN.
- PRIVATE HOSTEL ACCOMMODATION IS INCLUDED IN NURSING FEES.
- FOR MORE INFORMATION AND BOOKINGS FOR PRIVATE HOSTELS, CALL ANY OF THE FOLLOWING:
- MALE HOSTEL: MR. LAWAL 08039629231
- FEMALE HOSTEL: MRS. POPOOLA 08183519027
- STUDENTS’ AFFAIR: 08030889805
- THE FEES ARE ALSO EXCLUSIVE OF IMASA (STUDENT GENERAL ASSOCIATION) FEE OF ₦2000. PAYABLE TO FIRST BANK ACCOUNT NO-2022508694
- THE SCHOOL FEES INCLUDES: TUITION, GENERAL ACCOMMODATION, MEDICAL, EXAMINATION, INTERNET ACCESS, SPORTS, IDENTITY CARD AND DEVELOPMENT LEVY AND VERIFICATION OF RESULTS/CERTIFICATES
- A MINIMUM OF 70% OF SCHOOL FEES PAYMENT IS REQUIRED AT THE BEGINNING OF THE 1ST SEMESTER AND THE BALANCE OF 30% CAN BE PAID ON OR BEFORE THE COMMENCEMENT OF THE 2ND SEMESTER
- FRESHERS ARE EXPECTED TO PAY ₦2000 AS ORIENTATION FEES AT THE STUDENT AFFAIRS
- ₦5000 WILL BE PAID PER SESSION PORTAL REGISTRATION
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THE NEW ICT FEES INCLUDES THE HOSTEL CONNECT OF ₦35,000