Elizade University Post-UTME/DE Admission Form - We are pleased to inform all Elizade University applicants that the institutions administration is accepting applications from appropriately qualified applicants for admission to its degree programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Available Courses at Elizade University
FACULTY OF BASIC AND APPLIED SCIENCES
- Environmental Management and Technology
- Applied Geophysics
- Computer Science
- Physics with Electronics
- Nursing Science
- Medical Laboratory Science
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Automotive Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES SOCIAL AND MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Human Resource Management
- Mass Communication
- Tourism And Hospitality Management
- Political Science
- International Relations
- English Language
- Performing and Film Arts
FACULTY OF LAW
FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Quantity Surveying
- Estate Management
Elizade University Basic Requirements
Direct Entry Requirements for the 200 Level
- 5 relevant credit passes in the appropriate subjects at WAEC (SSCE), NECO (SSCE), NABTEB, or equivalent, two of which must be at 'A' Level.
- OND with Upper Credit or NCE at credit level from any accredited institution recognized by the university.
- A diploma from another accredited university.
How to Apply for Elizade University Screening
Elizade University is a private institution in the Nigerian town of Ilara-Mokin. The University aims to be an institution with the best traditions in producing self-reliant, ethically conscious, internationally competitive graduates equipped with the necessary skills, competencies, and capacity to play major roles in the nation's quest for socioeconomic and technological growth.
The University's learning environment includes cutting edge structures and infrastructure, as well as teaching equipment comparable to those found in developed country educational institutions.
In the University, learning is student-centered and follows international best practices. On campus, you can expect to find lodging, food, recreation, sports, mentorship, and moderated sociability.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.