Oyo State College Of Health Science & Tech Eleyele, OYSCHST Admission Form - Are you looking to pursue a career in healthcare? Look no further than Oyo State College of Health Science & Technology. With its wide range of programs and excellent reputation, this institution offers a pathway to success in the healthcare industry. In this article, we will explore the admission requirements and various departments and programs available at the college.
Admission Requirements at Oyo State College of Health Science & Technology
To be eligible for admission into Oyo State College of Health Science & Technology (OYSCHST), candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Educational Qualifications: Candidates are required to possess a minimum of three to five credits in subjects such as English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, and Physics. These credits should be obtained in either the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) or the General Certificate of Education (GCE), the National Examinations Council (NECO), or the National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) O' level examinations. The credits should not be obtained in more than two to three sittings.
Departments and Programs at Oyo State College of Health Science & Technology
Oyo State College of Health Science & Technology offers a variety of programs through its different departments. Let's take a closer look at each department and the corresponding programs:
1. Community Health Department
- Diploma in Community Health (CHEW) - 3 years
- Certificate in Community Health (JCHEW) - 2 years
- Diploma in Complementary Health Sciences (Natural/Alternative Medicine) - 3 years
2. Public Health Nursing Department
- HND in Public Health Nursing - 2 years
- Certificate for Health Assistants - 2 years
- Diploma for Health Technicians - 2 years
- Diploma for Health Technicians (DE) - 3 years
3. Health Information Management Department
- Professional Diploma in Health Information Management - 3 years
- ND Health Information Management - 2 years
Admission Payment and Registration for the 2023/2024 Academic Session
If you are interested in securing admission into Oyo State College of Health Science & Technology for the 2023/2024 academic session, follow these steps for payment and registration:
- Step #1 - Open the College Website: www.oyschst.edu.ng
- Step #2 - Click on the 2023/2024 admission payment
- Step #3 - On the Entrance Fee Payment Page, supply your email and phone number, and click on ‘Process’
- Step #4 - A verification code will be sent to your registered email address
- Step #5 - Enter the code on the verification page to continue.
- Step #6 - On the Payment Summary Page, click on ‘Pay Now’
- Step #7 - On the FlicksPay Page click on ‘Continue’, to supply your ATM/DEBIT Card Number and other detail
- Step #8 - OTP Number will be sent to your phone number, use the number to complete your payment
- Step #9 - Once payment is completed, the Registration PIN will be sent to the email you supplied in Step #3.
- Step #10 - Click on “Complete Registration” on the Transaction Complete Page to Proceed to Registration
- Step #11 - Supply the Transaction Reference shown on the Transaction Complete Page and the PIN sent to the email address you supplied in step #3 above to continue your registration
- Step #12 – Supply your basic information on the Registration page such as Name, First and Second choice Course, Date of Birth, State, LGA, O’Level Result, Username and Password for your new admission portal. (Please enter a username and password that you can remember because you will need the username and password to login into your portal after completing your registration)
- Step #13 - Upload your Passport Photograph
- Step #14 - Submit your registration
If you have any challenges with any of the above steps, please contact the College ICT on this mail: [email protected] or call 07038899203, 08066701280 or use the online chat on the College website, Monday to Friday between 9 am to 5 pm.
Method of Application
To start your registration process, click here.
For further inquiries, please contact the Office of the Registrar at 08023451464 or the Admission Officer at 08120004231.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.
Post a Comment