Yobe State University Diploma Admission Form: This is to inform all candidates who are interested in pursuing their academics in this institution are to apply for admission into the Diploma programme of the Yobe State University (YSU) for the new academic session and are to proceed to check if their names are on the admission list. Read below for more information on the available courses, entry requirements and procedures.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into the following Diploma Programmes of Yobe State University for the 2023/2024 session.
- 2-YEAR DIPLOMA IN ARABIC AND ISLAMIC STUDIES (DAIS)
- 2-YEAR DIPLOMA IN SOCIAL POLICY AND ADMINISTRATION(DSP)
- 2-YEAR DIPLOMA IN CRIME MANAGEMENT PREVENTION AND CONTROL (DCM)
- 2-YEAR DIPLOMA IN ENVIRONMENTAL CHEMISTRY (DEC)
- 2-YEAR DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER SCIENCE (DCS)
- 2-YEAR DIPLOMA IN SHARI’A LAW (DSL)
- 2-YEAR DIPLOMA IN CIVIL LAW (DCL)
- 2-YEAR DIPLOMA IN NATURAL RESOURCE MANAGEMENT (DNR)
- 2-YEAR DIPLOMA IN MASS COMMUNICATION (DMC)
- 1-YEAR DIPLOMA IN INFORMATION COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT)
- 2-YEAR DIPLOMA IN LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE (DLIS)
Candidates must pass three relevant O’level subjects at credit level in WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, NBAIS Or cognate bodies at not more than two sittings, At least two credits must be relevant to the course applied for:
Yobe State University (YSU) Diploma Registration Procedure
MAKE A NON-REFUNDABLE PAYMENT OF N3,100 VTA:
- Go to the Yobe State University (YSU) Diploma Admission portal at www.ysu.edu.ng/diploma
- Click on Create Account
- Generate RRR code and pay using any e-payment channel
- Log in with your phone number and RRR code.
- Provide the required information and print the acknowledgement slip. If you have an inquiry or difficulty call 07030615772
Note: To qualify for the degree Programme at Yobe State University Damaturu, graduates of our Diploma programmes must remedy their O’ level deficiencies. Candidates are enjoined to do so during the period of the Diploma studies to obtain the minimum entry requirement for a degree programme of five O’ level credits in relevant subjects.
The Yobe State University (YSU) Diploma Registration process closes on 30th May 2024.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.