Edo State Polytechnic Post UTME Form - The Edo State Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Details for the 2023/2024 academic session have been released. Applications are invited from adequately qualified applicants for Edo State Polytechnic's Full-Time National Diploma programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.Admission to the Edo State Polytechnic (Formerly Edo State Institute Of Technology And Management, Usen.) is open to adequately qualified individuals. National Diploma [ND] Full-time programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
School of Engineering
- Elect/Elect Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Production/Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mineral & Petroleum Resources Engineering
- Welding & Fabrication
School of Applied Sciences
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Food Science Technology
- Agric Technology
School of Business
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
- Office Technology Management
- Public Administration
- Mass Communication
School of Environmental Studies
- Surveying & Geo-informatics
- Estate Management
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Building Technology
- Quantity Survey
Edo State Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Requirements
Edo State Poly Post-UTME Screening Requirements ND Full-Time Form ₦2,500
For first-time applicants, the procedure for the 2023/2024 Application for Admission is as follows:
Candidates should have a valid e-mail address before beginning the application procedure.
- Visit https://edopoly.waeup.org/applicants/ click on programme of choice
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your First name; Middle name; and Surname along with your Email Adress and Phone Number.
- Immediately, your ID and Password will be sent to your email. Click on the Link within your email to continue
- Back On edopoly.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Edit Application record’ and provide all required information.
- Upload a Recent and clear 5” x 5” COLOURED passport photograph. Please note that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the Edo Polytechnic, USEN.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Interswitch” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee ; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- Click on edit application to preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Call this number 08036984601 for all your questions and assistance.
Application closes 6th June, 2023.
All applicants are to check their admission status online.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.