FUGASHUA UTME Preparatory Admission Form - The Federal University Gashua welcomes applications from highly qualified candidates seeking admission into the 12-month UTME Preparatory Programme (UPP) for the 2023/2024 academic session. Upon successful completion of both the UTME examination and the UPP programme, candidates will become eligible for admission into 100-level courses of their choice at the prestigious University.
Entry Requirements for the UTME Preparatory Programme
To be considered for admission into the computer-based UPP programme, candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of five (5) credits at O-Levels from recognized examination bodies such as WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, or their equivalent.
- The credits must have been obtained in not more than two sittings.
- Compulsory subjects include Mathematics and English Language, in addition to three other basic subjects.
Candidates with deficiencies in not more than two subjects are also eligible to apply. However, these deficiencies must be addressed and remedied within the duration of the UPP programme. Remedial examinations can be taken through NECO, WAEC, or NABTEB.
Application Procedure for the UTME Preparatory Programme
Prospective candidates can obtain the application forms from the School of Preliminary Studies (SPS) at the Federal University Gashua. The application process is as follows:
- Visit the School of Preliminary Studies (SPS) at the University to collect the application form.
- Fill in the required details accurately and provide the necessary documentation.
- Make the payment for the application form, which amounts to Four Thousand Naira (N4,000.00) only.
- Payment should be made through Remita in favour of the Federal University Gashua.
- Obtain a receipt for the payment from the Bursary Department.
- Present the receipt at the School of Preliminary Studies (SPS) to collect the application form.
Cost of Application Form
The application form for the UTME Preparatory Programme is priced at Four Thousand Naira (N4,000.00) only. To make the payment, candidates should proceed through Remita in favour of the Federal University Gashua. It is essential to obtain a receipt from the Bursary, as this will serve as proof of payment and enable the collection of the application form at the SPS.
Duration of Sale
The application forms will be available for purchase from 15th June 2023 until 30th September 2023. Late sales will continue until 31st October 2023.
Important Dates and Deadlines
It is crucial to keep track of the following dates to ensure a smooth application process:
- Sale of Application Forms: The application forms will be available for purchase from 15th June 2023 until 30th September 2023.
- Late Sales: In case of any delays, late sales of the application forms will continue until 31st October 2023.