Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti (ABUAD) Admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session has been released. This is to inform all candidates who participated in the 2023/2024 Admission Screening Exercise that they can proceed to check if their names are on the Provisional Admission list of successful candidates.
The list of admitted candidates has been uploaded online via JAMB CAPS Candidates are to follow the procedure below to check;
How to Check ABUAD Admission List
- To access your ABUAD admission status, go to https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Enter your Jamb username and password to access your profile.
- Scroll down to the 'Check Admission Status' tab and click it.
- Choose your exam year and enter your registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, select 'Check Admission Status' to view your ABUAD admission status.
Candidates who have not yet been admitted should be aware that admission is in progress and should check the JAMB website and the University website for their admission status on a regular basis.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti (ABUAD) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Log in to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- After accepting the admission, they should print their JAMB admission letter.
- They should keep their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a course change on the JAMB Portal if they are offered courses other than the ones they initially applied for.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately after the list is available on the university website.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Afe Babalola University, Ado Ekiti (ABUAD) Admission List.