Ekiti State Polytechnic, EKSPOLY Post-UTME Form: Are you ready to take the next step towards your academic and career goals? Ekiti State Polytechnic, Isan-Ekiti, Nigeria, is thrilled to invite qualified candidates to apply for the National Diploma (ND) Programmes for the 2023/2024 Academic Session. See entry requirements, eligibility, and how to apply below.
To be eligible for admission into Ekiti State Polytechnic, ESKPOLY National Diploma Programmes, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Attain a minimum Score of 120 in the 2023/2024 UTME (Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination).
- Obtain a minimum of 5 Credits in Senior School Certificate Examination (WAEC, NECO, GCE & NABTEB) obtained at not more than (2) sittings.
- These credits must include English Language, Mathematics, and (3) other relevant subjects.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Interested candidates should follow these steps to apply:
- Visit the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB-Accredited CBT Centre to effect a change of institution to Ekiti State Polytechnic, Isan-Ekiti.
- Successful candidates will be notified through JAMB CAPS.
CHANGE OF INSTITUTION
Interested applicants should visit the nearest JAMB Office or a JAMB-Accredited CBT Centre to initiate the process of changing their institution to Ekiti State Polytechnic, Isan-Ekiti.
Successful candidates will receive notifications through JAMB CAPS once the change of institution has been successfully processed.
AVAILABLE FULL-TIME NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) PROGRAMMES:
Ekiti State Polytechnic offers a wide range of ND programmes to cater to diverse interests and career aspirations. Some of our ND programmes include:
- Agricultural Technology
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
- Website: Ekiti State Polytechnic Website
- Email: [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]
- Phone Numbers:
- +234 704 174 5771
- +234 806 621 7249
- +234 806 089 2381
Please note that all communication should be in the English language. Candidates are advised to visit the official website or contact the provided email addresses and phone numbers for more detailed information and updates. Good luck to all prospective applicants!