ADSU Admission List: This is to inform all prospective UTME students of Adamawa state University, ADSU that take part in the school's Post-Utme screening exercise that the Admission List for the 2023/2024 session is out.
How to Check ADSU Admission List
- To access your ADSU admission status, go to https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Enter your Jamb username and password to access your profile.
- Scroll down to the 'Check Admission Status' tab and click it.
- Choose your exam year and enter your registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, select 'Check Admission Status' to view your ADSU admission status.
Candidates who have not yet been admitted should be aware that admission is in progress and should check the JAMB website and the University website for their admission status on a regular basis.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Adamawa state University, ADSU First-Degree programmes are advised to:
- Log in to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- After accepting the admission, they should print their JAMB admission letter.
- They should keep their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a course change on the JAMB Portal if they are offered courses other than the ones they initially applied for.
Candidates are to present the following documents at the clearance venue;
- Original certificate(s) of Educational qualification
- Original copy of Local Government Indigene Certificate
- Original Birth Certificate/Statutory Declaration of Age
- Original/Photocopy of UTME/DE slip
- Original O’ Level results (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB etc)
- Diploma/NCE/IJMB results.
- Original copy of online screening form.
- Original JAMB admission letter.
Congratulations to all the candidates who made it to the Adamawa state University, ADSU Admission List for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.