Federal Polytechnic Ado Admission List: This is to inform the general public and prospective candidates that the management of Federal Polytechnic Ado has released the admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Candidates who applied for admission to Federal Polytechnic Ado can now check their admission status online.
How to Check Federal Polytechnic Ado Admission List
Currently, prospective students at the Federal Polytechnic Ado can only access their admission status on the JAMB admission status-checking portal by following the steps outlined below:
- To access your Federal Polytechnic Ado admission status, go to https://efacility.jamb.gov.ng/.
- Enter your Jamb username and password to access your profile.
- Scroll down to the 'Check Admission Status' tab and click it.
- Choose your exam year and enter your registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on Check Admission Status to access your Federal Poly Ado admission status or click on ‘Access my CAPS‘ to access CAPS for Admission status and other related services.
Candidates not yet admitted should note that admission is in progress and regularly check the JAMB site and the University website for their admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal Polytechnic Ado First-Degree programmes are advised to:
- Log in to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- After accepting the admission, they should print their JAMB admission letter.
- They should keep their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a course change on the JAMB Portal if they are offered courses other than the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all the candidates who made it to the Federal Polytechnic Ado Admission List for the 2023/2024 academic session.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.