Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU) Direct Entry Admission List: This is to inform all candidates who participated in the Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU) Direct Entry Admission screening exercise that the institution's management has released the list of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
How to Check UMYU Direct Entry Admission List
Candidates are to follow the below Procedures to check their admission status;
- Go to the UMYU Direct Entry Admission Status Page
- Click on "View Admission List"
- The UMYU Direct Entry List will be shown
Candidates successfully admitted into the Umaru Musa Yar’adua University, UMYU Direct Entry programmes are advised to:
- Log in to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- After accepting the admission, they should print their JAMB admission letter.
- They should keep their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a course change on the JAMB Portal if they are offered courses other than the ones they initially applied for.
Successfully candidates are also advised to come along with the following documents:
- Original O’ level result(s)
- Letter of Indigene
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Primary School Leaving Certificate
- Evidence of Payment of Application Fee
Congratulations to all the candidates who made it to the Umaru Musa Yar’adua University (UMYU) Direct Entry Admission List for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.