EKSU Post-UTME / DE Screening Form: This is to inform the general public especially applicants who have applied for admission into Ekiti State University, Ado-Ekiti, through UTME or Direct Entry for the 2023/2024 Academic Session, that the Post-UTME screening exercise will commence on Monday, 4th September, 2023. Please, be aware that there will be no examination involved
This is to inform all UTME and DIRECT ENTRY(DE) candidates who have applied for admission into the Ekiti State University (EKSU), Ado-Ekiti, for the 2023/2024 academic session that the online screening exercise has commenced.
The University will also consider UTME candidates who did not choose EKSU but scored 140 and above in the last UTME and are interested in changing to the University. EKSU gives concessions to its pre-degree students in keeping with senate approval.
Candidates who have not written their O’level examinations should not apply for the Post-UTME screening exercise. They are to apply as soon as the results of their O’level examinations are released.
EKSU Post UTME / DE Screening Eligibility
- Only the candidates who choose EKSU and scored 160 and above in the last UTME are eligible for the post-UTME screening.
- The University minimum UTME scores for Law, Nursing and Medicine (MBBS) are 240, 220 and 250 respectively. Candidates who scored lower in any of the aforementioned courses may apply for PUTME screening into other courses of their choice and effect the change on JAMB CAPS in order to be considered for admission. Please, note that EKSU accepts JUPEB (minimum of 6 points) and NOT IJMB for admission.
- EKSU will admit only candidates who made at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects AT NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS and a minimum of LOWER CREDIT for DIRECT Entry candidates.
- Direct Entry candidates who are interested in changing their choice to ESKU will be considered.
- Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
Guide to EKSU Post UTME Application and Payment Procedures 2023/2024
This guide outlines the step-by-step process for payment and application for the EKSU post UTME screening exercise for the 2023/2024 academic session:
Payment Procedures on Remita:
- Visit EKSU website http://www.eksu.edu.ng
- Click on "Pay for PUTME"
- Select mode of entry - UTME or Direct Entry
- Input your JAMB registration number
- Select the course applying for
- Input applicant's name
- Input applicant's phone number
- Input valid applicant's email address
- Confirm email address
- Complete captcha verification
- Click "Submit"
- Select payment method - ATM card or bank branch
- Note the RRR number generated after payment
How to Apply for EKSU Post UTME Screening Form
- To apply for 2023/2024 UTME/DE, go to eksuportal.eksu.edu.ng. Click on "ADMISSION", and you will be directed to the online application portal.
- Sign up by providing the required details to create an account. MAKE SURE YOU PROVIDE YOUR ACTIVE EMAIL AND PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER; a verification email will be sent to you.
- After successful signup, click "LOGIN" to log on to your dashboard. Applicants are to log in using their CORRECT Email or JAMB registration number as ‘username’ and enter their password provided while signing up.
- On your dashboard, select the type of application (2023/2024 PUTME application). The next page requires inputting the applicant’s JAMB Registration Number (UTME). For applicants who chose EKSU, their information will be populated automatically, and they can proceed to fill in their other details. Applicants who did not choose EKSU as their first choice will have to fill in all their correct details first of which is their JAMB Registration Number on the form page.
- The next page requires PAYMENT FOR THE PUTME SCREENING FORM; click on "PAY NOW" to redirect you to REMITA Online Payment.
- On Successful payment, the application form will be opened; attach your 1″ x 1″ coloured passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only on the form page.
- Upload details of your O’Level result(s) obtained at not more than two sittings at the following examinations: WAEC/SSCE, NECO and NABTEB.
- After undergoing the above procedure, preview, confirm, submit and print out the completed screening form.
Things to take note of:
- Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening will not be considered for admission into the university.
- EKSU gives concessions to its pre-degree students in keeping with senate approval.
- There will be no examination. The screening will be strictly online.
Direct Entry candidates should process their transcripts, which must get to EKSU via this email: [email protected].
Deadline: Not yet Announced.
Share This Post: We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.