ESUT Post UTME Screening Form - This is to inform all candidates who chose Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) in the 2023 UTME and all those who did not choose ESUT but now wish to apply that there will be an online screening for admission. Please note that candidates who now wish to change to ESUT should first apply to JAMB for a change of University.
Table of Contents
Candidates are to note the following:
- ESUT cut-off mark is 160, except for Medicine and Surgery, Medical Laboratory Science, Nursing Sciences, Pharmacy and Law, which is 200.
- The screening will be online and candidates are not required to appear for Physical Screening or Aptitude Tests.
- The screening processing fee is Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only.
- Candidates will be notified of their admission status through text messages/ESUT portal.
COMMENCEMENT OF REGISTRATION
Online registration starts on Tuesday, 1st August 2023 and ends on Thursday 31st August 2023.
The portal closes on Thursday 31st August 2023.
2. Under Regular Students, click 2023/2024 Admission Screening Registration.
3. On the page that shows up, key in your JAMB Reg. No. and Click.
4. Key in the required details on the next page to generate your invoice.
5. On the invoice page, you have payment options using Interswitch; which include:
- By Bank Branch: This involves you proceeding to any commercial bank with a printout of the generated invoice which contains a reference number which you would use for payment of ₦2,000 via Enugu State IGR paydirect.
- By Debit Card: This involves you paying online with your Debit Card.
7. Proceed with the completion of the form.
8. Confirm your entries.
9. Submit your application.
10. Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- All candidates must upload their O’ Level results in JAMB-approved CBT Centres. Candidates who fail to do so shall not be considered for admission.
- Candidates awaiting the results of NABTEB, WAEC (May/June) and NECO (June/July) 2023 are eligible to apply. Results released after 30th September 2023 will not be accepted. Inconsistency in the names is not acceptable
- to the university and may lead to disqualification. Candidates' names on other registration documents must be the same and their O' Level certificates and UTME results
Candidate must certify that the information given by him/her in each of the sections of the screening form is to the best of his/her knowledge accurate.
Should any be found to be false, he/she shall consider self disqualified.
All direct entry candidates who chose ESUT are also to be screened online.
They are to access the school’s portal and other information about the online screening as stated above and request their institutions to forward to the ESUT Registrar transcripts of their results.
Available Courses offered at EKSU
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE AND NATURAL RESOURCES
- Agricultural Economics & Extension
- Agronomy and Ecological Management
- Animal Science and Fish Management
- Food Science and Technology
FACULTY OF APPLIED NATURAL SCIENCES
- Applied Biochemistry
- Applied Biology
- Applied Microbiology
- Computer and Information Science
- Geology and Mining
- Industrial Chemistry
- Industrial Mathematics and Statistics
- Industrial Physics
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Medicine and Surgery
- Nursing Sciences
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Adult Education
- Agricultural Education
- Business Education
- Computer Education
- Education Administration and Supervision
- Education Biology
- Education Chemistry
- Education Management
- Education Mathematics
- Education Physics
- Educational Foundation
- Guidance and Counseling
- Human Kinetics
- Integrated Science Education
- Library and Information Science
- Technology and Vocational Education
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- Agricultural Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical and Production Engineering
- Metallurgical and Material Engineering
FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES
- Estate Management
- Geography and Meteorology
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Co-operative and Economic Management
- Insurance and Risk Management
- Mass Communication
- Public Administration
FACULTY OF LAW
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES AND HUMANITIES
- English and Literary Studies
- Political Science
FACULTY OF PHARMACEUTICAL SCIENCES
AMBROSE G. UGWU
Share This Post: If you believe this post will be helpful to others, please share it using the buttons below!