The Federal Polytechnic, Ile- Oluji (FEDPOLEL) is now selling its Post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and procedure on how to apply for the Federal Poly Ile-Oluji post UTME form.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ile- Oluji (FEDPOLEL), National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- Agricultural Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Business Administration & Management
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Cooperative Economics And Management
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Fisheries Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
FEDPOLEL Post UTME Eligibility
- All candidates who sat for the 2022 UTME and scored the minimum cut-off mark are eligible to apply.
- The Post UTME registration is also restricted to candidates who possess minimum entry requirements of five (5) O’ level credits in relevant subjects at one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
How to Apply for Federal Poly Ile-Oluji Post UTME Form
The Post-UTME admission screening form is Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000).
1. Click on “Create Account Now” link to start your application
2. On the “Create your Application Account” page, Select or supply the following information:
- Programme of choice
- Confirm Password
- Other names
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- The above info is mine;
3. And click on Create Account Now button to create your account
1. Supply your already created account details that is:
2. Click on Login
APPLICANT PROFILE AREA
- On your left-hand side are the 4 basic steps to follow to complete your application successfully.
ADMISSION APPLICATION PAYMENT
- Click on “Generate RRR /Pay Amount” to make your payment on any of the payment channels or methods of your choice
- REMITA payment page is displayed for you to complete your payment
- Please note that your payment will be automatically confirmed.
- If your payment is not confirmed or your pay at the bank branch, kindly click on Confirm/Retry/Requery button to get it done
- Click on the Continue button to proceed to the next step, which is Biodata Information
- Fill in all the fields accordingly and submit. Please note that all fields are required /compulsory in this section.
- Fill in all the fields accordingly and submit. Please note that NOT all fields are required /compulsory in this section.
- Choose your course/department of choice and submit to finalize your application in this section.
Please further note that any candidate who is not screened WILL NOT be considered for admission to the Polytechnic. Also, candidates must ensure that their O’level results are uploaded to the JAMB website as failure to do so will render the affected candidates ineligible for admission.
For information or clarification, candidates can visit the Polytechnic’s website (www.fedpolel.edu.ng) or call any of these numbers: 0703-913-9160; 0806-064-2448.
Share This Post: If you believe this post will be helpful to others, please share it using the buttons below!
Post a Comment