Nasarawa State Polytechnic (now Isa Mustapha Agwai Polytechnic) Pre-National Diploma (pre-ND) and Interim Joint Matriculation Board Examination (IJMBE) programmes admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session has commenced. See how to obtain Nasarawa State Poly pre-ND and IJMB forms below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for Admission into Pre-ND and IJMB programmes of Nasarawa State Polytechnic (now Isa Mustapha Agwai Polytechnic) for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Nasarawa State Polytechnic (NASPOLY) Pre-ND / IJMB admission form is obtainable online.
- Pre-ND AccountancyPre-ND Architectural Technology
- Pre-ND Autotronics Engineering Technology
- Pre-ND Business Administration and Management
- Pre-ND Civil Engineering Technology
- Pre-ND Computer Science
- Pre-ND Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Pre-ND Estate Management
- Pre-ND Hospitality Management
- Pre-ND Leisure and Tourism management
- Pre-ND Library and Information Science
- Pre-ND Local Government Studies
- Pre-ND Mass Communication
- Pre-ND Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Pre-ND Mechatronics Engineering Technology
- Pre-ND Office Technology Management
- Pre-ND Public Administration and Management
- Pre-ND Quantity Survey
- Pre-ND Science Laboratory Technology
- Pre-ND Social Development
- Pre-ND Statistics
- Pre-ND Urban and Regional Planning
- Pre-ND GOVERNMENT
- USE OF ENGLISH
How to Apply for Nasarawa State Polytechnic Pre-ND/IJMB Form
Pre-National Diploma and IJMBE are obtainable at the cost of ₦4,315.00
- Goto https://imap.edu.ng/
- Select "Admissions" menu
- Select "Apply online" submenu and click Pre-ND/IJMB option
- A list of courses will appear, click on any course you want that is related to your SSCE result.
- Fill out the online form, remember to input an active email address and password that you will not forget and click "submit" button.
- Application number will be generated for you automatically, take note of it.
- Click the "pay invoice" link (scroll down)
- Click on the "click to proceed" link (on top of the screen)
- Scroll down and click on "to pay" link.
- Scroll down and pay with your Bank card (master card, visa or verve) and print the receipt after payment or pay using the Bank Branch link then print the invoice, use it and pay in any bank branch using nasarawaigr.com
- Come back to https://imap.edu.ng/ and click the admissions menu
- Click on the "apply online" submenu, then choose "continue application"
- Input the application number and the password already generated in step 7 above.
- Input O’level subjects and grades, print receipt and form. Your application is complete.
For enquiries, please contact the following numbers: 08088746958,08036283141,08065630633,08065918415,08066116058
Share This Post: If you believe this post will be useful to others, please share it using the buttons below!