The Kaduna Polytechnic, KADPOLY matriculation ceremony date, time and venue schedule for 2021/2022 newly admitted candidates.
The Academic Board of the Kaduna State Polytechnic (KADPOLY) wishes to invite all Students and the General Public to the Matriculation Ceremony of students for the 2021/2022 academic session scheduled to hold as follows:
Date: 6th October 2022
Venue: Convocation Square, Kaduna State Polytechnic (KADPOLY) Main Campus, Tundun Wada, Kaduna.
The exercise is for the following students:
- All HND 1 students
- All HND 2 (Direct) students
- KPT Diploma students
- All ND 1 students
- NCE Tech / Special Needs
- All concerned and the general public are hereby notified that this matriculation exercise marks the end of admission for the year 2021/2022 academic session.
- All new students are reminded that their admission remains provisional until they matriculate.
- This means that they must be present in person at the matriculation ceremony on the 6th of October 2022.
- Appearance by proxy will not be accepted.
- All matriculating students are required to collect their matriculation oath forms and academic gown loan forms from their respective departments.
- The academic gowns should be collected from Academic Affairs Division, Central Administration after the payment of ₦200 (two hundred naira) only to the Kaduna Polytechnic Micro Finance Bank.
- Only duty-filled matriculation oath forms will be collected back at the venue of the matriculation exercise.
- Failure to submit the form at the venue will mean automatic forfeiture of admission by the student concerned
Share This Post: If you believe this post will be useful to others, please share it using the buttons below!
Post a Comment