Kingsley Ozumba Mbadiwe University (KOMU), formerly Eastern Palm University (EPU), is now selling post-UTME and Direct Entry screening forms for admission into its various First Degree programmes for the academic session 2022/2023. See below for the requirements and how to apply for the KOMU post-UTME admission form.
Kingsley Ozumba Mbadiwe University (KOMU), Ogboko, Imo State, invites applications from interested and qualified candidates for admission into its NUC-approved undergraduate academic programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Kingsley Ozumba Mbadiwe University (KOMU) Courses
The available courses include:
Faculty of Sciences:
- Biochemistry (B.Sc.)
- Microbiology (B.Sc)
- Chemistry (B.Sc)
- Biology (B.Sc)
- Mathematics (B.Sc)
- Statistics (B.Sc)
- Computer Science (B.Sc)
- Physics (B.Sc)
- Plant Science & Biotechnology (B.Sc)
- Animal & Environmental Biology (B.Sc)
Faculty of Social & Management Sciences:
- Accounting (B.Sc)
- Business Administration (B.Sc)
- Banking & Finance (B.Sc)
- Economics (B.Sc)
- Political Science (B.Sc)
- Sociology (B.Sc)
- Psychology (B.Sc)
- Entrepreneurship (B.Sc)
- Marketing (B.Sc)
- Industrial Relations & Management (B.Sc)
Faculty of Arts:
- English Language & Literary Studies (B.A)
- History & International Studies (B.A)
- Linguistics (B.A)
- Philosophy (B.A)
Faculty of Environmental Sciences:
- Architecture (B.Sc)
- Estate Management (B.Sc)
Eligibility for KOMU Post-UTME/DE Screening
To be eligible for admission to KOMU undergraduate programmes, prospective candidates must have taken the 2021 UTME, regardless of whether KOMU was their first choice of institution. Candidates who did not choose KOMU as their first choice of institution must change their institution on the JAMB website. The minimum UTME score required is 140.
Direct Entry candidates with A/levels, NCE, ND, HND, or Degree certificates in relevant subjects/disciplines are also eligible to apply.
How to Apply for Kingsley Ozumba Mbadiwe University (KOMU) Post UTME Exercise
The fee for KOMU Post-UTME screening is Two Thousand Naira (₦2000) only. All payments should be made using the Remita payment gateway.
- Visit the KOMU website at www.komu.edu.ng
- Click on “Online Application”
- Click on “Apply Online” and read the instructions
- Click on “Click Here to Apply”
- Click on “Start your Admission Process”
- Click on “Start Application Process”
- Fill out the form completely and correctly
- Click on the Submit
- You will be directed to pay the Post-UTME/Direct Entry application fee of ₦2000 only.
- Pay online with your Card or use any of the other available Remita payment options convenient for you.
- Print the Acknowledgement slip, which is also sent to your email
- Bring your Acknowledgement slip to the University on the Post-UTME screening day.
For further enquiries, please contact the relevant officer of the University, using the following number: 08034646192
Share This Post: If you believe this post will be useful to others, please share it using the buttons below!
Post a Comment