NOTE: the UNIBEN Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening deadline has been extended till Midnight of Thursday, November 10, 2022.The University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post UTME (PUTME) and Post DIRECT ENTRY (PUDE) Admission Screening Exercise for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is scheduled to take place between Monday, November 14th, 2022 and Thursday, November 24th, 2022 in designated centres on the University's Ugbowo Campus.
Table of Contents
The Computer Based Test (CBT) mode will be used for the Screening Exercise.
UNIBEN Post UTME Requirements
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2022/2023 UTME and DIRECT ENTRY Admission and selected the University of Benin as their first choice, with a score of 200 or above (for UTME Candidates), are eligible for this Screening Exercise.
- At least five (5) credit passes in GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language and Mathematics (for courses that require a credit in mathematics), as well as three other relevant subjects (four if mathematics is excluded); at no more than two sittings.
- Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before commencing the application process.
How to Apply for UNIBEN Post UTME / DE
All applications need to be submitted between 8 a.m. on Friday, September 30, 2022, and Midnight on Friday, October 28, 2022.
The application procedure for the 2022/2023 Admission Screening (Post UTME and Post Direct Entry) is as follows:
- Go to www.uniben.edu.
- Click WAEUP Student Portal.
- To proceed, click Register for Application at the top left of the displayed page.
- Enter your surname as it appears on your JAMB Registration Slip, as well as your JAMB Registration number. Your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser immediately.
- Click 'login' on the WAEUP KOFA Student Portal (top right of front page).
- To login, enter your Username and Password.
- To begin the application process, please click on the 'Application Record' and fill out all required fields.
- To pay for the Application, go to the bottom of the page and click "Add Online Payment Ticket." Then, in the top left corner of the page, click "Pay via Remita." Use a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria to pay the application gross fee of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000).
- Before submitting your application online, review and confirm your information (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Return to the website on the scheduled date to print the acknowledgement slip with your specific screening schedule.
Grouping of the Courses for the Screening Exercise:
- Environmental Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Education – Physical Sciences
- Technical Education
- Statistics (Pure Science option)
- Basic Medical Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Education – Life Sciences
- Agricultural Sciences
- Home Economics
- Veterinary Medicine
- Social Sciences
- Education – Social Sciences
- Early Childhood Education
- Library and Information Science
- Guidance and Counseling
- Special Education
- Adult Education
- Management Sciences
- Mathematics & Economics
- Estate Management
- Education - Arts
PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
- Candidates are expected to return online on Tuesday, November 8th, 2022 to confirm their specific day, venue, and time for the screening.
- All candidates are expected to be seated at least one hour before their screening exercise time.
- Calculators and mobile phones are not allowed
- Candidates must bring the following items to the screening centre:
- Slip of acknowledgement
- Screening Invitation Slip that contains the screening schedule
Schedule and details for the UNIBEN Post-UTME Screening Exercise
Candidates should return online on November 8, 2022, to confirm their screening date, venue, and time.
How To Avoid Mistakes During UNIBEN Post UTME Registration
- Visit a nice and trustworthy cybercafe near you.
- Before beginning your registration, ensure that you have good and strong network connectivity.
- Ensure that you confirm and provide your correct JAMB Registration Number.
- Ensure that the photo you want to use on Gombe State University Portal as PASSPORT is clear. Photos with dark backgrounds should be avoided.
- Use a working mobile phone number. You can use any number; it does not have to be the one you used to register for JAMB.
- Choose your desired course of study as specified on your JAMB UTME/Change of course form.
- Before and after you submit your form, double-check that there are no errors.
The application website will close at Midnight on Thursday, November 10, 2022. (i.e., all applications must be concluded online no later than Thursday, November 10, 2022). Candidates who pay after midnight on Thursday, November 10, 2022, will not be screened.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.
Post a Comment