UNILAG Post UTME Screening Form - The University of Lagos (UNILAG) is now selling the screening application form for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) for admission into its DEGREE PROGRAMMES for the 2023/2024 academic session. See below for the requirements and how to apply for the UNILAG Post UTME form.
The University of Lagos will commence online registration for the Undergraduate Admission Screening Exercise for ALL COURSES/PROGRAMS for the 2023/2024 Academic Year on Monday, 10th to Friday, 28th July 2023.
NOTE: The University Of Lagos, UNILAG will not conduct Post-UTME exams for the 2023/2024 Session, only Screening.
Candidates who chose the University of Lagos as their first choice in the 2023 UTME and attained a score of 200 or above are eligible for screening. Furthermore, candidates must have five (5) credit passes in relevant O'level subjects, including English Language and Mathematics, in one sitting.
Candidates who will not be sixteen (16) years old by October 31, 2023, are ineligible and should not apply.
Former University students whose admissions were withdrawn due to poor academic performance or absence status could reapply on the condition that the new admission is for a different program/course than the previous program/course. Any student expelled from the University cannot be offered fresh admission.
SCREENING FEE – ₦2,000
Eligible candidates should visit the University of Lagos website at www.unilag.edu.ng and follow the steps below:
- Click on Admissions
- Click on Start Fresh Application
- Choose Undergraduate Application.
- Log in using your UTME number as the username and your surname in lowercase as the password.
- Generate and print payment advice
- Make your payment at any commercial bank or online.
- Return to the University's website's Application Portal.
- To finish the admission screening form, click Continue Application.
- Click Preview to ensure that the data entered is correct. Then click Submit.
- The University will not hold a Post-UTME exam for undergraduate admission in 2023/2024. Admission will be based on verified JAMB scores and WAEC/GCE/NECO/Cambridge O'level results uploaded to the JAMB Central Admissions Processing System.
- Candidates should strictly follow the guidelines and seek clarification as needed.
- The University has a zero-tolerance policy for drug use. When the University administers the test, either before or after registration, newly admitted students who test positive for drug use will be denied admission.
- The University also confirms that there will be no post-UTME examination. However, compliance with the screening procedure, as outlined in the advertisement and on the University website, is required and should be followed, as follows:
- Go to the website of the University of Lagos at https://unilag.edu.ng/?p=14180.
- Follow the instructions to make an online payment of ₦2,000 (Two Thousand Naira) to the University.
- Fill out the online registration form as directed on the website.
- Ensure that all O'level results have been uploaded to JAMB CAPS in one sitting.
- Published guidelines on the University website regarding age, O' level subject combination, and other precedent conditions must also be met within the time frame specified.
- The online registration ends on Friday, 28th July 2023.
- Thereafter, applicants should check for further updates on the university website: www.unilag.edu.ng
Pre-Test Run: Mock Examination
Practice might not always make perfect, but it sure makes you prepared. From Monday, 24th to Saturday, 29th July 2023, a mock examination awaits all candidates. Use this mock exam to:
- Familiarise yourself with the platform.
- Ensure you’ve got the examination browser up and running.
- Simulate the actual test experience.
POST-UTME TEST (ONLINE)
Post-UTME online aptitude test will hold from Monday, 31st July to Friday, 4th August, 2023.
Further information is available by emailing [email protected] or calling 09053006772, 08027953216, or 08141656802.
Esq. Qladejo Azeez
Registrar and Secretary to Council