Federal Polytechnic Oko (OKOPOLY) HND Admission Form: The administration of Federal Polytechnic, Oko (OKOPOLY) is now selling admission forms for its Higher National Diploma (HND) Regular programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
SCHOOL OF ARTS DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY
- Fine and Applied Arts
- Fashion Design and Clothing Technology
- Printing Technology
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Business Administration & Management
- Public Administration
- Office Technology and Management
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING
- Agricultural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
- Banking and Finance
SCHOOL OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
- Mass Communication
- Library & Information Science
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY
- Estate Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Urban & Regional Planning
- Survey and Geo-informatics
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES AND TECHNOLOGY
- Food Science and Technology
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Hospitality Management Technology
- Computer Science
- Home and Rural Economics
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Physics with electronics
Candidates must have the following qualifications:
- The NBTE revised entry requirements for HND programmes in Nigerian Polytechnics and Monotechnics National Diploma (ND) with a minimum of lower credit in the relevant programmes obtained from Federal Polytechnic, Oko or any equivalent institution accredited by the National Board for Technical Education
- Evidence of at least one (1) year of post-ND cognate work experience. In exceptional cases.
- ND diplomats with a pass (CGPA of 2.00-2.49) and at least two (2) years of industrial experience in the specific field may be considered for admission to the HND programme.
Federal Polytechnic Oko HND Admission Form Cost: The cost is Ten thousand Naira (₦10,000)
- Candidates should go to the Polytechnic's website, which is federalpolyoko.edu.ng.
- Click on Online Application Forms under Admissions.
- Select the Programme (HND - Regular Screening Application) and enter your JAMB Registration Number on the Application Page.
- Select the Sign In option.
- Fill in your details EXACTLY on the Generate Payment Invoice page, then click the Submit button (NOTE: THIS INVOICE IS FREE OF CHARGE).
- Choose your payment method: Make a payment of Ten Thousand Naira (₦10,000) at any bank using the generated Remita Retrieval Reference Number, or simply use your bank ATM Card.
- Return to the Polytechnic website (federalpolyoko.edu.ng) to complete and submit the Online Application Form. Please double-check your information before submitting your application online.
- Print your Acknowledgement Slip.
- Await a response from the Polytechnic.
Applicants who are not ND graduates of Federal Polytechnic, Oko, must apply to their respective institutions for the forwarding of their Academic Transcripts to the Registrar (Admissions), citing the Department the candidate is applying for. Applications from such applicants will not be processed until the transcripts are received.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.