Al-Hikmah University Postgraduate Admission Form - The sale of Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin postgraduate programmes admission form for the 2022/2023 academic session has commenced. See the available courses, requirements and how to apply for Al-Hikmah University postgraduate form below.
Al-Hikmah University invites qualified prospective postgraduate applicants for her 2022/2023 academic session leading to the award of Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE) and Master Degrees from the University. The M.A. degree Programmes run for a minimum period of 12 calendar months and a maximum period of 24 calendar months on a full-time basis. The PGDE runs on a part-time basis.
Al-Hikmah University Postgraduate Available Programmes
The following Programmes are available for the 2022/2023 Academic Session:
- M.Ed. Arabic Education
- M.Ed. Islamic Studies Education
- M.Phil/Ph.D & Ph.D Arabic Education
- M.Phil/Ph.D & Ph.D Islamic Studies Education
- M.Ed. Educational Management
- M.Ed. Guidance and Counselling
- M.Phil/Ph.D & Ph.D Educational Management
- M.Phil/Ph.D & Ph.D Guidance and Counselling,
- M.A. Arabic
- M.A. English
- M.A. History
- M.A. Islamic Studies
- M.Sc. Mass Communication
- M.Phil/Ph.D & Ph.D Arabic
- M.Phil/Ph.D & Ph.D English
- M.Phil/Ph.D & Ph.D History
- M.Phil/Ph.D & Ph.D Islamic Studies
- M.Phil/Ph.D & Ph.D Mass Communication
- M.Sc. Accounting
- M.Sc. Business Administration
- MBA (Master in Business Administration)
- M.Sc. Economics
- M.Sc. Finance
- M.Phil/Ph.D & Ph.D Accounting
- M.Phil/Ph.D & Ph.D Business Administration
- M.Phil/Ph.D & Ph.D Economics
- M.Phil/Ph.D & Ph.D Finance
- M.Sc. Biochemistry
- M.Sc. Computer Science
- M.Sc. Geology and Mineral Science
- M.Sc. Statistics
- M.Phil/Ph.D & Ph.D Biochemistry
- M.Phil/Ph.D & Ph.D Computer Science
- M.Phil/Ph.D & Ph.D Geology and Mineral Science
- M.Phil/Ph.D & Ph.D Statistics
- PGD, Computer Science
- PGD, Economics
- PGD, Public Health
- PGD, Statistics
- PGD, Mass Communication
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education
- Postgraduate Diploma in Educational Management
- Postgraduate Diploma in Guidance and Counselling
- PGD, Management and Strategic Planning
- PGD, Business Administration
Al-Hikmah University Postgraduate Admission – Entry Requirements
- Postgraduate Diploma (PGD): Applicants must possess a First Degree from Al-Hikmah University Ilorin or any other recognised University. Holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) are also eligible. However, all candidates must satisfy the University’s O’level requirements.
- Master Degree: Applicants for the academic or Professional Master's degree programme who are graduates of Al-Hikmah University Ilorin or any other recognised University, must possess a minimum of Second Class Honours Degree (Lower Division). However, applicants with Third Class Honour Degree with Postgraduate Diploma Certificate in the relevant field may be admitted provided they score a minimum of 60% in the qualifying examination to be administered by respective Departments in the University.
- Doctorate Degree: Applicants with Master's Degree from Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin or any other recognised University must have scored at least 60% or its equivalent in CGPA in the final Master's Degree Examination to qualify for admission to Doctor of Philosophy Programmes. However, candidates with less than 60% but not less than 50% may apply for M.phil/Ph.D. All applicants for PhD & Mphil/Ph.D shall appear for an interview to be conducted by various Departments in the University. Final admission depends on the outcome of the interview.
Regardless of the institution where the previous Degree is obtained, ALL CANDIDATES should apply early for their official Degree academic transcripts to be addressed to The Dean, Postgraduate School, Al-Hikmah University, Ilorin. In addition, applicants should note the Methods of Application and under the “Choose Admission Application Type” drop-down list, pick the appropriate programme and supply other login details to continue the application.
How to Apply for Al-Hikmah University Postgraduate Admission Form
- Applicants for Postgraduate Diploma Programme are to pay ₦10,000, while those applying for Masters and PhD programmes are to pay ₦20,000 to Al-Hikmah University Online.
- The application form should be completed online at: https://ecampus.alhikmahuniversity.edu.ng/
- Print the duly completed form.
- Present the print-out slip to the University Bursary Department and obtain the official receipt.
- Present the duly completed form with relevant credentials (Original & Photocopy) and official receipt at the Admissions Office for immediate screening.
We hope that you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.
Post a Comment