BASUG Part-Time Degree Programme Admission Form: Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission to the Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG) part-time degree programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
BASUG Programmes and Courses
Faculty of Management Sciences
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Management
- B.Sc. Public Administration
Faculty of Social Sciences
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Sociology
- B.Sc. Political Science
Faculty of Arts
- B.A Arabic
- B.A Islamic
- B.A Linguistics
- B.A English
NOTE: All candidates are reminded that all part-time programmes are held at the University of Bauchi's Yuli Campus.
BASUG ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
All candidates must have a minimum of five (5) credits at not more than two sittings relevant to the programme of interest, including Mathematics and English Language.
- Candidates should first go to the JAMB portal and log in to the Part-Time section before applying.
- The candidate can then go to the BASUG website at www.basug.edu.ng, create a profile, generate a Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR), and follow the payment instructions.
- BASUG requires interested candidates to pay a screening fee of Ten Thousand Naira (₦10,000.00) only.
- Following payment, candidates should return to the BASUG website and follow the instructions on how to download the application forms and submit them.
We hope you found our article helpful; if so, don't hesitate to share it with others using the share buttons below.